When they want you🥵

♉️Taurus♉️
You laid on the couch, sleeping peacefully. Your hair was flung over the side of the couch, and your eyes were closed in contentment. What you didn't expect was Harbringer's lips to suddenly crash onto yours, begging for an opening. You could barely feel anything as Harbringer bit your neck and trailed his tongue down your body to your shock. When he finally walked away after a few moments, your cheeks were on fire.

♈️Kiki♈️
You sat next to a tree, watching Harbringer fight Fudo. Whatever it was, you never got tired of seeing Gold Saints fight. It was almost...magical, to a certain extent.Suddenly, you felt Kiki's lips land on yours, and you were frozen in shock. As Kiki bit your neck and kissed you hotly, you barely felt the strength to keep up with his fast kisses. Kiki's tongue made its way to down your throat, looking for an opening into your mouth. After Kiki finally stood up and left, you were catatonic, cheeks seriously inflamed.

♍️Fudo♍️
You sat in the garden, enjoying the peace and quiet. After all those crazy saint missions, it was nice to kick back and relax a little. You laid your head back, eyes closed with serenity and pleasure. As soon as you did that, however, Fudo interrupted with his soft and dainty lips quickly hitting yours. Fudo gently bit your neck and kissed it, looking for a way in. You whined as Fudo's tongue delicately moved its way down your throat, much to your heated delight. Your cheeks were practically the color of Seiya's previous armor as soon as Fudo briskly walked away, his cheeks blushing like mad. You were honestly surprised the little shy, sweet boi had that in him, and didn't think Fudo was capable of making you feel so.....hot.