Saints with an archer s/o

♉️Harbringer♉️
Safe to say, Harbringer is impressed. Your strength and skill almost match that of a Gold Saint or maybe surpass one. Harbringer hates to say it, but he thinks he actually might like you. Feh, friendship. In this case, though, Harbringer is grinning with joy as you take out a mook with your lightning fast arrow. Taurus Harbringer is very happy to meet someone like you....

♈️Kiki♈️
Kiki is blushing when he sees how strong you are with that bow.You could have been a saint with how fast and precise your attacks were. The way you dipped your head forward and swished your hair around before unleashing your signature move made Kiki feel as though his heart was pounding through his ribs.Goddammit, Kiki was actually falling in love....with a fucking human archer! Gods, who knows if you felt the same feelings for Kiki as well....

♏️Fudo♏️
Remember that one episode where Fudo cries upon seeing the young Saint's teamwork then proceeds to wipe the fucking floor with them? Well, that's how he felt with you. Fudo  almost cries seeing how strong you really are with your bow and wonders if you wanted to be a Saint. Honestly, he was impressed that a mere human girl could achieve such a feat of being that quick to attack. One thing is for certain, Fudo's ready to have you fight by his side......

♐️Seiya♐️
Seiya's usual weapon is a golden arrow, so naturally, he's surprised when he sees you bear the same weapon. Honestly, why aren't you two soulmates yet? Seiya's so flustered around you when you happen to pass him by, and he didn't think it could happen, especially not to a strong, powerful saint like him.The Sagittarius Saint never thought he'd feel this way, especially for another strong girl, but now Seiya is starting to look past your speed and zero in on your heart. Dude, Sagittarius Seiya is physically down bad for your ass!