When you scream

♉️Harbringer♉️
The second a scream comes out of your throat, Harbringer immediately runs to where you are, fists cocked and ready. Harbringer gets pissed off when he realizes that you screamed because of a fucking spider.(Although, I'm you in that situation, Y/N, because I hate spiders with a burning passion.)

♈️Kiki♈️
Kiki rushes to your location when he hears you scream. He's not too pleased, however, when your scream turns out to be because Souma accidentally startled you a few minutes ago. Oh good god.............

♍️Fudo♍️
Fudo immediately races to your side and asks you to tell him why you screamed. He's slightly perturbed when you tell him you screamed because a member of BTS came on the television. (Sorry to all BTS fans...)

♐️Seiya♐️
Seiya happens to be talking with Koga and Saori when he hears your powerful shriek all the way from across Sanctuary. Seiya takes off running immediately, fearing that you need help quickly. Since he's faster than light, Seiya instantly reaches the living room and kicks the door down, his fists glowing yellow.Seeing you in the middle of the room, Seiya runs to  you and cradles you in his arms while his eyes carefully scan the room for any danger that may have made you scream so loudly. Once he sees none, Seiya turns to you in confusion and asks you why you screamed like that. After you tell him that something on TV made you jump, Seiya pouts and raises his eyebrows at you. Oh boy....