When you call them another name

♉️Harbringer♉️
"Oi, Frank! Get over here, the food's getting cold!" Harbringer was on his way over there, but he stopped in his tracks. Frank? He thought to himself in confusion. So as soon as Harbringer walks over to the table, he jumps on you and goes,"Oi Y/N! Who the fucking hell is Frank?" "Have you been cheating on me?" You awkwardly blush and shake your head no, making Harbringer subtly breathe out a sigh of relief. Oh boy....

♏️Fudo♏️
"Xavier, Koga's at the door!" You called out with a smirk on your face. Namely, your red-haired guest raised an eyebrow at the name you selected, recognizing that Fudo wouldn't be happy when he heard that. Soon enough, your beloved angel of a boyfriend appeared, a confused look on his face. "X-Xavier?" Y/N, who's Xavier?" Fudo gave you puppy dog eyes with wet tears in them, and you felt suddenly really bad. Lots of hugs for your sweet, innocent little shy guy.

♈️Kiki♈️
"Ay Terence, look the Gold Saints are here!" You called out, crossing your arms with a smirk on your face. The three gold Saints, Seiya included, looked really weirded out, and you couldn't blame them. Kiki quickly descended the stairs, grabbing you in a hug. "Y/n....who is Terence? Why use that name instead of mine? Is there something going on with this guy?" Kiki's eyes were watering, and you felt guilty for hurting him. So you pulled an almost crying Kiki into your hold, whispering that you never should have pranked him like this cause I don't think Kiki could take any more heartache. God fucking damn!

♐️Seiya♐️
Nah, Seiya's the strongest Gold Knight out of all his friends. Do you really think you could get away with upsetting him like that? He'd probably blast you to bits! (Jk, Seiya would never.) But you did accidentally slip up and call him Andrew during one of your makeouts. You swear the room had gotten at least 100 degrees colder with how hard Seiya's glare became on your face. Seriously, man was just about to kiss your neck again like usual, and then you're out here speaking this random civilian's name to him? Nah, Seiya probably almost popped a blood vessel there when you said that.....fucking name. Gods.......

Your Sagittarius lover was very pouty for a while and stayed in the corner crying that you didn't love him anymore, much to your worry.You eventually promised to always, and I mean always call him, Seiya or my knight.  Needless to say, Seiya doesn't like to be called another name because when he gets to be called one, he's an instant protective boyfriend all over you. God, you love Seiya so much right now.....