Ignoring Prank

♉️Harbringer♉️
-He pretends not to notice in his own stubborn way, but when your prank seems to drag on for a while, then he starts to inwardly worry that you might end up leaving him for another man, someone who isn't a gold saint.
-Boy immediately runs up to you and yells in his own blunt manner to,"Stop ignoring me, or I'll pound you into the ground, Y/N!" which means that he's desperate for you to notice him. (Insert senapai joke here, lol)
-You then laugh and let Harbringer hold you, telling him personally that it was only a simple prank and to not let it go to his head. Harbringer is pissed and demands that you cuddle him before he creates bloodshed because of that stupid prank you had going on.

♍️Fudo♍️
-You? Ignore Fudo?
Nah, man, Fudo would notice before your prank even continues. Boy's not usually the pushy or hot-headed type, but he does get desperate when you seem to be ignoring everything he's doing, which includes training.
-Eventually, Fudo, in his proper way, would go to you and ask politely why you are not responding to him because it is making him unerved.
-You just giggle and hug Fudo close, assuring him it was only a prank and that you meant absolutely nothing by it. Needless to say, Fudo is secretly relieved that you're talking to him again and vows to get you back for scaring the living daylights out of him.

♈️Kiki♈️
-Kiki is confused at first when you don't respond to him. Normally, you would pipe up with an optimistic or unfitted reply to his subject matter.
-Unfortunately, for the pure bean, you seem to be doing this routine constantly. You don't talk to Kiki, you don't look at him, you even walk away when he's not even close to done talking with the other saints.

-Kiki starts getting more than a bit worried when this drags on for longer than he wants it to, and tries pegging you at every opportunity he has left to ask why exactly you're ignoring him.
-Finally, Kiki will just sit in the corner and pout until you notice and ask him why the long face. When Kiki tells you that you've been ignoring him all day and he's pretty upset about it, you instantly feel guilty and hug him, realizing how bad you must have made him feel with your prank.
-After you let Kiki know what you did was only a prank, he's relieved, but still slightly pouty, demanding you cuddle him for the sins you committed by ignoring him like that.

♐️Seiya♐️
-He's nonplussed at first, knowing you need your space sometimes. However, when you proceed to walk away from him in the middle of the conversation or push away from his embrace, then Seiya starts to fear that your relationship is over. He does try to talk to you about it, but for some reason, you act like you can't hear him, and he's drowned out like white noise in a waterfall. You seem to be hearing Koga and the other saints just fine, though. Seiya huffs to himself in the corner, waiting for you to stop this foolishness cause he's starting to feel as if he is the wrong person for you.
- When you see Seiya sitting on the ground sulking, you immediately ask him what's wrong. You don't expect Seiya to roughly bark how you're ignoring him, and he really hates that.
So you end up telling Seiya it's only a prank, and he's very cross with you, demanding that he needs cuddles with you at this very instant. You can obviously tell that Seiya is relieved when you are pulled into his arms, and he buries that messy brown hair into your pale, heavily exposed neck, taking in your sweet lavender scent.