Break Up Prank

♉️Harbringer♉️
-Harbringer acts like it doesn't bother him when you tell him that you want to break up with him at this point.
-Really though, Harbringer is horrified that you were breaking up with him because he still loved you.
-Harbringer tries to be calm when he asks you to take him back, but his inner feelings spill out, and he begs you to tell him who decided that you two should go your separate ways.
-Seeing Harbringer pout, you frown and pull him close, remarking that it was only a prank, and he didn't really need to take it to such serious levels.

-Harbringer is, of course, very angry at you and declares that you should cuddle with him immediately because he hates to admit it, but he really missed your touch the whole day. You chuckle and hug him, knowing this is his way of saying that he loves you.

♍️Fudo♍️
-Fudo hides it behind a carefully orchestrated exterior, but he is shocked and saddened that you're leaving him so soon. He's even more upset when you pretend not to notice his attempts to talk to you about this.
-Shy boi falls deeper and deeper into a depression as he watches you off in your own world, seeming to not notice when he walks over to you.
-Fudo is just starting to give up on your love when you suddenly realize that he's sad and rush immediately to his side, saying that the whole breakup thing was a prank and that you're very sorry for what you did.

-There are tears pricking at Fudo's eyes, but he's really just happy you still love him after all that happened.

♈️Kiki♈️
-No, don't do this to the pure boi!
-Kiki is confused and shocked when you tell him that you're breaking up with him. You don't give any reason why you initiated the breakup. You just leave Kiki in the middle of the hallway as he struggles to comprehend what you mean.
-He sinks deeper and deeper into depression just like Fudo as he witnesses you having a great time on your own, without him by your side.
-By the time you realize what you've done, Kiki has already left Sanctuary, ready to give up entirely on your life together. You have to chase after him and catch your breath before you tell him that it was a complete misunderstanding on his part, cause the whole thing was actually a prank.
-Kiki's cheeks turn red, and there are tears in his eyes, but he's smiling as bright as the sky, and before you know it, he has you trapped in an inescapable grip, missing your touch.

♐️Seiya♐️
-Seiya remains nonchalant outside, but on the inside, he's panicking and wondering what he did to wrong you.
-It doesn't help that you avoid Seiya the entire day when he tries to talk to you about your relationship. He's annoyed when you take this time to become more friendly with Fudo and Shiryu, putting him out of the picture.
-Upon seeing you promptly leave when he enters the war room with Athena and the young saints, that about tears it for your boyfriend. Seiya's basically had it up to here with your shenanigans and he just cannot handle you walking away from him.

-When you look for Seiya outside later, he's sitting on the steps of Sanctuary, legs pulled up to his chest and head buried in his arms. You can hear a lot of anguished and pained sobs that these strong arms you'd normally be throwing yourself into are hiding, so you sigh and sit by Seiya, putting a hand on his shoulder.
-When he raises his head to look at you, you can see a lot of redness around Seiya's eyes, so you take a deep breath and tell him that it was only a prank. Seiya sniffles, but you can tell that he isn't pleased with this turn of events. So you spend the next few hours of your day pampering your Sagittarius lover with cuddles and loads of comfort to make him feel better cause you know that your prank really hurt Seiya's feelings.