A Whole New World | S1 P1

~ Year: N/A | Location: Atlas Academy, Remnant ~

In the courtyard of Atlas Academy, a blue spiral portal opens

In the courtyard of Atlas Academy, a blue spiral portal opens. Phobos runs out of it and looks back to see it disappear. He looked forward and looked at the academy. So before he was noticed outside, he quickly ran inside.

Once Phobos entered, he looked down the empty hallways. However, thanks to his ultrasonic hearing, he was able to hear some people walking towards him from the hallway, which took him to the cafeteria. So with the task from Cypher, he avoided them by running down the hallway, which eventually led him to the training arena.

Phobos entered the training arena, which was darkened due to the lights being turned off. Thankfully, the lights turned on automatically, preventing Phobos from using his built-in night vision. He sniffed the air before starting to run around. He came to a stop with his metallic nails scraping on the ground before scanning the arena with his robotic eyes.

Once the arena was scanned, Phobos was going to exit. However, the doors opened, causing him to freeze and quickly hide behind one of the pillars. He peeked around the corner and watched as a white-haired woman entered with her hands behind her back, followed by many students.

"The general has tasked me with the job of training you," the woman said, coming to a stop and facing the students. "For the following week, all classes will be held here, and you shall improve your skills in time for the upcoming Vytal Festival Tournament in many months."

A student with a pink tail and hair raised their hand. "Yes?" the woman with white hair said. "If the tournament's months away, then why do we need to train now?" the student asked.

"Despite it being months away, training is still an important aspect, no matter what. There is always something you can improve on. So with that said, get into your teams and focus on the thing you lack most," the white woman said. The students dispersed into teams of four, and Phobos looked away so they would spot him.

However, when he turned around, he saw the exact pink-haired student before staring at him.

"Hi, doggy!" the student said with a smile. Phobos immediately ran away, "Hey! Wait!" the student exclaimed, and they chased after him on their rollerskates.

Phobos jumped on top of one of the pillars and looked down at the student, who only pouted. "Hey! Get down from there! You could hurt yourself!" she exclaimed.

The white-haired woman then walked over to the student. "What's the problem?" she asked. "Look! There's a dog stuck up there!" the student replied, pointing up at Phobos. The white-haired woman looked at him, and her eyes widened. "How did a dog get in here!?". She then facepalmed, "No matter. I'll get it down and take it away."

The white-haired woman began to use some white glyphs to build a stairway. Phobos immediately jumped to another pillar, causing the white-haired woman to groan in annoyance once she arrived at the other pillar.