Interventions | S1 P5

~ Year: N/A | Location: Atlas Academy, Remnant ~

"Are you ready?" Winter asked Cypher, who was straightening his white lab coat collar out

"Are you ready?" Winter asked Cypher, who was straightening his white lab coat collar out. The two stood in front of a meeting room. Cypher had told Ironwood about Project STATIC (Satellite to Aerial Transmitter and International Communicator), and Ironwood was so impressed that he decided to call the Council about it. So now Cypher was about to meet them along with Professor Ozpin from Beacon, who was on a video call.

"It is quite an honour meeting with the Council," Winter said. "I imagine it is. Well, wish me luck," Cypher replied. Winter smiled in reply with a nod. "Good luck."

Cypher turned around on his heel, sighed softly, and strode into the meeting room. Once he entered, he stood in front of a curved desk. Ironwood sat in the centre with a holographic screen next to him, and the two other council members sat on either side. On the left was Councilman Sleet, and on the right was Councilwoman Camilla.

"Welcome, Doctor Rex," Ironwood said with a smile. "Good morning. It's a pleasure meeting you all. Well, apart from you, General, we've already met," Cypher replied.

"I am Councilman Sleet," Sleet said. "I am Councilwoman Camilla," Camilla said. "And I am Professor Ozpin, the Headmaster of Beacon," Ozpin said.

"Doctor, would you like to show them your project?" Ironwood asked with his hand, gesturing out. "Of course," Cypher replied with a nod. He reached into his pocket, took out his holographic tablet, and pressed a button, making Project STATIC appear.

 He reached into his pocket, took out his holographic tablet, and pressed a button, making Project STATIC appear

"Project STATIC. Satellite-to-Aerial Transmitter and International Communicator. It's a satellite that will be launched into space and act as a CCT. This will boost the connections worldwide and allow us to rely only on one CCT instead of all four. I have also noticed a fault with the CCTs: if one is destroyed or taken down, so will the others. With this, we don't have to worry about such a thing." Cypher explained as the hologram slowly turned to give them all the angles.

Ironwood simply smiled, while Ozpin, Sleet, and Camilla were shocked and in awe. "Impressive, is it not? He's done some amazing things for this kingdom," Ironwood said.