Deals and Date | S1 P12

A couple of days have now passed. After the Grimm Fiasco (as Cypher called it) Winter and Cypher got to relax; they also explored more of the Earth and Cypher worked on the ION Gateway to go to the Doctor Who Universe. However, before the final preparations could be done, Cypher was called into a meeting with the Secretary-General, Ari Star to discuss Azrael and the findings so far. So today, Cypher had to travel to the United Nations Headquarters in New York, USA.

~ Year: 2100 | Location: United Nations Headquarters, United States of America ~

Arriving in a space limo that the UN sent to pick Cypher up, he exited said limo dressed in grey trousers, a black turtleneck, and a white lab coat

Arriving in a space limo that the UN sent to pick Cypher up, he exited said limo dressed in grey trousers, a black turtleneck, and a white lab coat. He closed the door behind him and watched the limo fly away as it hovered above the ground. He looked back at the HQ before walking towards the main entrance. He walked through the automatic sliding doors and walked towards the receptionist's desk as a few people dressed in suits walked around, discussing their things with one another.

The receptionist looked up from her monitor screen. "How may I help?" they asked. "I have a meeting with the Secretary-General," Cypher replied. "Name?" they asked. "Yes I have one," Cypher replied with a smirk. The receptionist cracked a small smile as they rolled their eyes. "Doctor Cypher Rex," Cypher said.

The receptionist began to type on their keyboard as they looked for Cypher's name. During this, Cypher looked around briefly to see what the UN was like. Just as expected it was neat, tidy, and full of essential businessmen and businesswomen, all dressed smartly for important business they needed to discuss.

"Here we are," the receptionist said. Cypher looked back at them. "Yes, a meeting with the Secretary-General. Please wait here for someone to take you to their office," they said, gesturing to a set of black sofa chairs that were each separated by white tables with plants on them. Cypher nodded before walking over to the sofa seats and sitting down on one.

As Cypher waited he took out his holographic tablet and looked through some important files. He also made sure to check his emails for any important meetings, yet, so far, he hadn't received any.

"Doctor," Cypher looked up to see a menacing bodyguard with his hands interlocked in front of him as he wore an earpiece, black sunglasses, and a black suit. "Your meeting is ready,"

"Well then, take me to your leader," Cypher said, standing up. "I've always wanted to say that," he said with a smirk before following the bodyguard.

The bodyguard took Cypher into the depths of the UN as they walked down many hallways. Eventually, they reached the Secretary-General's office and the bodyguard knocked twice before opening the door for Cypher. He thanked the bodyguard with a nod before entering the office.