Dance Dance Interrogation | S1 P7

~ Year: N/A | Location: Beacon Academy, Remnant ~

"And that's the match," Glynda said as the fight between Pyrrha and Team CRDL ended

"And that's the match," Glynda said as the fight between Pyrrha and Team CRDL ended. "Lucky shot. Ugh," Cardin said with a groan of pain.

"Well done Ms Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament," Glynda said. "Thank you, Professor," Pyrrha replied.

"Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match," Glynda said looking at her tablet before at the students above. "Any volunteers?" she asked.

"I'll do it," Mercury said, standing up. "Mercury, is it? Very well. Let's find you an opponent," Glynda replied.

"I wanna fight... him," Mercury said, pointing to Phobos who drinking out his flask and sitting next to Blake. He put his flask down, "I'm not a student, Douche-canoe," he replied, earning a growl from Mercury.

"Yes, I'm afraid you can't choose Master Rex as he isn't a student," Glynda said. Phobos then stood up, "If it'll shut him up, I'll do it,". Glynda sighed, "Very well,"

...

Phobos now stood in the arena as Mercury walked towards him smugly. "Come on, Douche-canoe. If you take this long no wonder your girlfriend's upset all the time," Phobos said.

Emerald who was watching from above only grits her teeth in anger. Mercury huffed before running at Phobos.

As Mercury kicked Phobos, the latter blocked it with his arm before grabbing it and easily filing him into the air. Before Mercury could react, Phobos took out Final Argument.

Phobos shot at Mercury, causing an explosion on impact and the latter to go flying into the wall, reducing his Aura to 50%

Phobos shot at Mercury, causing an explosion on impact and the latter to go flying into the wall, reducing his Aura to 50%. Everyone was shocked at the weapon's strength whilst Mercury groaned in pain as he stood up.

"Are you trying to kill me!?" he shouted. Phobos smiled, "No. That was just a warning shot,". He then attached Final Argument to his back and got into a boxing stance, "Bring it on," he said.

Mercury instantly ran at him and delivered a large number of kicks, all of which Phobos blocked with his forearms. The students watched in awe as it seemed like the two were perfectly dancing as they blocked each other's attacks perfectly. Mercury blocked with his legs and Phobos blocked with his arms, creating a perfect Yin-Yang situation.