Shattered Hearts | S1 P19

~ Year: N/A | Location: Menagerie, Remnant ~

Phobos was walking through the capital, visiting various stalls that his nose directed him to, for the stalls were selling delicious-smelling food

Phobos was walking through the capital, visiting various stalls that his nose directed him to, for the stalls were selling delicious-smelling food. His tail wagged in delight as he consumed an entire fish between two loaves of bread. He sat on one of the jetties, taking in the gentle cool breeze of the ocean as he stared at its blue beauty. Finishing his sandwich, he let out a burp and finished the piña colada from a coconut he had previously bought.

He let out a calming sigh and closed his eyes, finally feeling free and relaxed as today he decided to take some time off. He did love being with Blake and spending time with her, but everybody needs time to themselves. He also had to escape the Belladonna house because Kali wanted to groom his fluffy tail and teasingly called him "son, " leaving him flustered.

Reopening his eyes, he stood up and stretched, walking down the jetty towards the stalls he had previously visited. However, little did he know, he was being watched from a rooftop. He walked through the stalls, smiling and waving at the occasional Faunus who looked at him. They looked at him because he was dating Blake, most notably because he won the Vytal Festival.

After talking to a few Faunus about his time in Vale, he left the market and started to explore the rest of the island with the figure on the rooftops silently following him. Eventually, he turned down an alleyway to see where it led. The figure on the rooftop silently jumped down and followed him from behind, slowly approaching.

Just as they reached out, Phobos quickly spun and punched them, sending them flying into a wall. Before the figure could react, Phobos locked them in a headlock and pressed them against the wall.

"You think I would hear you?" Phobos asked through gritted teeth. The figure was now fully revealed; they wore a Grimm mask and black, grey and dark grey sleeveless stealth suit with short legs that resembled a playsuit with black trim around the legs. Phobos then smirked, recognising who this was.

"Let go of me, mutt," Ilia seethed. "My, how rude. Do you call your superior a pussy?" Phobos questioned, making Ilia's eyes under her mask widen, surprised by how he knew she worked for Sienna. "How do you know...?" she asked, narrowing her eyes. "Girl, you wear a Grimm mask and tried to attack me, only corrupt Faunus attack other Faunus," he replied.

"Speaking of which," Phobos said and gripped the mask, ripping it off Ilia's face and dropping it on the ground, proceeding to crush it under his foot. Ilia grits her teeth as her body flares up red.

"Calm down, I ain't gonna hurt you," Phobos said. Ilia scoffed, "Well, the same can't be said about me," she reached down to her hip and unclipped her lash. She activated the Electric Dust and attempted to strike Phobos' leg, however, he moved his legs just in time and tackled her to the ground, causing her to drop her lash.

Phobos pinned Ilia down to the ground, holding both of her arms and pulling them back as he kept a knee on her back. "Nuh-uh," he grinned. "The fuck you mean, "Nuh-uh"?" Ilia asked, looking back.