Revelations | S1 P17

~ Year: N/A | Location: Beacon Academy, Remnant ~

It was now a week after the tournament, and all the students were starting to go home for the winter holiday, apart from Nora, Ren, and Maynor who decided to stay and chillax with the teachers

It was now a week after the tournament, and all the students were starting to go home for the winter holiday, apart from Nora, Ren, and Maynor who decided to stay and chillax with the teachers. Cypher was by the landing platforms, seeing the students off as he had to leave to return to Atlas. Some students thanked him for being there, including Cardin who got over his bullying problem by Cypher helping him.

"Nooooooo! I don't want you to go!" Ruby whined, clinging onto Cypher as Yang watched with amusement. Cypher returned the hug and chuckled, "I know you don't, but I have to return to Atlas,"

Ruby pulled away with a pout and Yang hugged him with one arm, "Thanks for the help, doc,". "It's my pleasure," he replied with a smile, "Oh, and by the way, your exoskeleton arm should arrive in the new year," he added. She smiled and nodded, pulling out of the hug.

"C'mon, sis, Uncle Qrow's waiting for us," Yang said, walking away. Ruby gave Cypher a quick hug before walking off with Yang.

After Ruby and Yang left to patch, Cypher noticed an SDC Bullhead landing. He chuckled to himself and 5 minutes later Weiss walked up to him with a suitcase.

"It was nice meeting you, doctor," she said with a small smile. He nodded, "And it was a pleasure talking to you, Weiss. Give me a call if you have any problems or questions,". She nodded with a smile before walking onto the SDC Bullhead. He watched as the Bullhead flew away and waved to Weiss who waved to him out of the window.

Tanz and Neo then approached him 5 minutes later and Tanz hugged him. "Thank you. You're like the father I never had," she smiled. He smiled and returned the hug, "I'm glad I could be a father figure in your life. Call me if you have any worries, and tell your Moms I said hi,". "I will," she nodded and pulled out of the hug.

Neo then gave him a quick hug, "I'll be heading back to Roman," she signed. "Alright, tell him I said hi as well," I smile. The girls then entered their designated Airbus, one going to Vacuo and one going to Mistral.

Blake and Phobos then approached him. "Hey, Papa? Could I go to Menagerie with Blake?" Phobos asked. Cypher smiled, "Of course! But stay safe,". "I will," he nodded. "Oh, and if you could get me some sample of the sand then that would be great," Cypher added. Blake and Phobos looked at him in confusion. "Alright," Phobos replied with a shrug.

"And Blake... keep Phobos out of trouble," Cypher said. She smiled, "I will, especially when he meets my parents,". "Your parents!? Oh no!" Phobos tried to run but Blake grabbed his arm, pulling him away. "Papa! Help!" he called out. Cypher simply waved goodbye with a smile, "Good luck!"

Cypher chuckled to himself and said goodbye to some other students. After the majority of them had left Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury walked up to him.

"We're heading back to Salem now," Cinder said. "Ah, well, make sure you remember the plan," Cypher replied. She nodded, "I will,". She gestured for Emerald and Mercury to follow her as she left.