The Tournament Begins! | S1 P14

~ Year: N/A | Location: Amity Colosseum, Remnant ~

"O-HO! It seems we have another astonishing bout ahead of us! Wouldn't you agree, Professor?" Professor Port announced from the press booth as Team RWBY fought against Team ABRN in the Colosseum

"Doctor," Oobleck said sternly. "And yes, Peter, I think it's safe to say this match may be one of the closest we've seen in the four-and-four round of the tournament!" he agreed.

"For those of you just joining us, welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament! Broadcast live from the Amity Colosseum!" Port announced loudly as a few air shuttles came and went from the Colosseum.

"If this is your first time watching, allow us to break down the rules," Port said. "The tournament is divided into three distinctive rounds. Teams, doubles, and singles. Age and school are irrelevant. In this tournament, the only attribute being tested... is skill," Oobleck explained before pressing his glasses up.

"Correct! The winners of this battle will elect two of their members to represent them in the doubles round. Followed by the winners of that round choosing one member to advance once again! The remaining combatants will then fight their way through the final bracket in the hope of achieving victory for their Kingdom!" Port continued.

"And yes, Peter, these certainly are some spectacular spectacles on which to spectate. And I don't think anyone tuning in around the world is going to disagree with me on that," Oobleck said enthusiastically. "Ah, and why would they?" Port asked.

"Now, let's get back to the match between Team RWBY of Beacon, and Team ABRN of Haven," Port said.

(I'm sure you know how the fight goes, so I'm not gonna write about it)

"And that's the match!" Port announced as the buzzer went off, signifying Team RWBY won, "Team RWBY is victorious!"

"We did it?" Weiss questioned. Yang gave a thumbs up to Ruby. Blake looked into the crowd and spotted Team PNTM. Phobos blew her a kiss, causing her to blush and giggle.

"WE DID IIIIIIIIIIII–", "--is anyone else starving?" Ruby cheered before acting diminished in the fairgrounds with her team. "I may have worked up an appetite," Blake said before her stomach grumbled. She covered it in shock.

"Jee, if only there were somewhere on campus to get food around here... oh, wait," Weiss said sarcastically. "It's okay, Weiss. I forget about the fairgrounds too," Ruby said, placing a hand on Weiss' shoulder. "I was being facetious," Weiss replied. "Wh– well, if you were hungry, why didn't you say so!?" Ruby said, putting her arms up.

"C'mon! I know just the place!" Yang said.

"And leave us out of it?" they looked back to see Team PNTM approaching. "Great work out there!" Phobos complimented before pecking Blake on the cheek. She smiled and held his hand. "Yeah! You showed them what for!" Maynor agreed as Neo nodded with a smile. "You especially, Yang," Tanz said with a smile.