Introductions | S1 P2

~ Year: 2100 | Location: SS Sirius, Milky Way Galaxy ~

In Cypher's lab was his collapsible bag, which was on the desk

In Cypher's lab was his collapsible bag, which was on the desk. Cypher had put everything he would need for Remnant inside the bag. However, before he could leave, he received a call from his mother saying that she, Cypher's sister, brother-in-law, and niece would be visiting. This agitated him. When they began to dock at SS Sirius, he had to hide his bag under his lab desk.

Cypher was dressed in his grey trousers, dark grey turtle neck, and unbuttoned white lab coat as he stood at the docking station. Phobus sat next to his feet. The speaker above them beeped three times before the doors opened.

"UNCLE!" Gaia, age 5, and Cypher's niece immediately ran out of the doors and hugged him. Cypher chuckled and returned the hug as he picked her up. "How has my little earthling been?" he asked. "Good!" she replied happily.

 "Good!" she replied happily

(Gaia)

"Well, someone's excited," Carina, Cypher's older sister (age 28), said with a giggle as she walked through the doors.

Carina had long, curly, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and a light skin tone. She was wearing ripped jeans with a white shirt tucked in. She had a soft voice, like Cypher, but a barely noticeable West Country accent.

"Carrie, go help your husband," Victoria said as she entered with her and Gaia's luggage. "Yes, Mom," Carina replied sarcastically before walking back through the doors.

Victoria had the same hair type as Gaia, but her hair reached to her shoulders. She also had blue eyes, and a light skin tone, and wore a white and dark blue dress that reached to her knees. She had a stronger West Country accent, but you would only hear it if she used it.

"Thanks for the help, honey," Vulcan, Carina's husband, said as he and Carina walked back through the doors.

Vulcan had short black spikey hair, blue eyes, a light skin tone, and wore black trousers with a white shirt, a red waistcoat, and a black tie. He had a Texan accent that anyone would notice.

 He had a Texan accent that anyone would notice