Drawing

I left Lucci's room a little defeated.
I'd spied the key on the table and took it while he was buttoning up his shirt.

He said nothing.

He'd made a point of humiliating me, having me fear for my life, and then walked it off so casually moments later.

He irked me.

He was right though, I had no experience with devil fruit users. Haki, I've dealt with before. But someone with a random power like turning into an animal? And what animal? There's so much variety.

As a leopard, Lucci could bite my arm clean off, or gauge my eyes out with his claws.
But that's why he doesn't like his full animal form.
Leopards can't use Rankyaku or Shigan; he'd need human features to accomplish that.

That's why he always chose hybrid. The best of both worlds. All the power and ferocity of a leopard, while still having fingers to perform skills like Shigan.

I collapsed onto my bed and groaned.

"Lucci's changed". I thought of Kaku and Kalifa.

No he hasn't.

He's an asshole.

He's mean, and twisted. But there's nothing I can do about it.

I decided to grab my little notebook and pencil and spend some time drawing.

What to draw?

There's writers block, but there's also artists block. I wanted to draw but couldn't think of what to do.

A medium oval shape placed centre top of the page, a triangle shape with the point being downwards below it, a rectangular shape below that, lines down the side of the triangle, a line down the middle of the triangle half way, then one across underneath that. The rectangular part gained a line down the middle, and some lines across that...
Back to the oval, semicircle shape on one side, one on the other, small triangle for nose...
Long wavy hair...

Oh....

I'd just sketched Lucci shirtless...

I stared at the page in disbelief.

What the hell was wrong with me??

I need to burn this...

This man, literally just attacked me, he could have killed me...And I've just gone next door and drawn him half naked.

Maybe I should go back next door and have him finish what he started...
I can't live with this shame.

I closed the notepad and chucked it on the table.

Dinner was uneventful, I ate by myself very quickly and left. Lucci was nowhere to be found. I was glad for that.

I hid in my room until it was time to sleep. But I wish I'd stayed awake...

*In a hotel room that was luxurious like our place of residence in the castle, the setting was dim, but I could see well.
Moonlight flooded through the large windows.*

*There he stood before me, his skin looked pale.
He wore nothing.*
*He said nothing.*

*His expression was peaceful, and his body aroused.*

*He sat down on a fancy looking chair, white with gold rims, padded.*

*His legs were spread apart wide.*

*He was smooth and he was waiting.*

*I got on my knees between his legs.*

I awoke in a cold sweat.
My eyes bulging out of my head. I looked around my room cautiously.
It was still dark.