"I love you"

In a swift movement, the door closed and Lucci was wrapped around me.

  Due to his tall stature, he was hunched over in a way that looked like he was engulfing me. His hungry lips danced with mine as his hands traveled freely around my body.

  Taken aback, I managed to catch a breath. "Lucci?" I was shocked he was so forward.

  "Hmm?" He paused and loosened his grip.

"I-I'm confused. I wasn't expecting this again."

   "Oh I'm doing exactly as I said I would. I *caught* you, so I can *have* you." Lucci's tone towards the end turned into an almost purr. Not in a cat way, although his power is feline, but in a way that showed he was relishing what he meant by 'having' me. It dripped with desire.

  I gasped slightly but wasn't able to respond as his lips crushed mine again.

  I let go of my worry and ran my fingers through his hair. So long, lush and silky. He was always so immaculate.

  Breaking the kiss, I trailed down his strong jawline and buried my face into his neck. Lucci stretched his head upward in favor of my lips on his neck.

  *Lucci had been so gentle during our first time together. What would now be like?*

  I donned a slight smile at the mischievous thought.

  I'd been to the Red Light District a few times to exchange with Stussy. I'd seen what people are capable of when overtaken with desire.
That place was not for me.
But Lucci is...

  My hands left his hair and sought his shirt, undoing the buttons as I kissed him again. His own hands were slowly travelling around my body and doing the same.

  Shirt open, I felt his hard chest, warm to the touch. I was eager to take the whole clothing item off but his arms were still locked around me.
  I pulled back and looked up at him. He released me with a kiss to the forehead and made his way to my bed.

  I was right behind him, my hand in his, as we melted into each other's embrace again. A lot hastier this time.

  Clothes hit the floor as buttons became undone. Fingers felt things that shouldn't be said, and we kissed each other like our lives depended on it.

  In our underwear with no other clothing to restrict us from each other, I could feel him pushing into me.

  At that moment, it all became so real again. I'd been so lost in the moment I didn't even think about removing my clothes in front of anyone before, but now I stood basically naked.
  I was in nothing but bottoms; Lucci had long removed my bra in a rush.

  In a swift move he scooped me up and laid me on the bed, positioning himself so he was on top.

  I laced my arms around his neck as his lips trailed down mine until they met my breasts. I'd never known they were so sensitive, Lucci knew exactly how to work me.

  I arched my back and tilted my chin towards the ceiling as his tongue danced on my skin. I felt a hand feel and grip and rub.

  I *needed* him.

  Gripping his shoulder I shifted so my legs were more open now.

  The large man that he was, his waist was not aligned with mine as his head was buried in my chest. I squeezed his sides with my legs.

  He stopped his ravenous sucking and met my lips again, bringing his body back on top of mine.

  *OH how I could feel him now*.

  I'm sure his briefs could barely hold him down.

  My hands traveled around his body, feeling his strong arms, his scarred back.