Fire

Lucci paused for a moment, staring into me, then dipped his head back down so his lips met mine. His hair spilled over his shoulders and fell around me, brushing my arms as I embraced him.

My hands slid around to his back, feeling his distorted skin where the cannon fire had left its mark.

In motion now, his tongue met mine as our kisses deepened and quickened pace.

My heart was a rattling cage the way it was hastily beating with excitement.

My body was buzzing.

Without breaking away from me I felt Lucci repositioning himself. Our legs were no longer tangled.
I felt his hand run down my side.

I shivered.

His hand was on my thigh, gripping. Feeling. Until it went back up my side again, but this time under my dress.

His lips travelled to my neck while his busy hand found the hooks to my bra and released them. I was somewhat propped up for his ease of access.

In a smooth motion he sat me up slightly while throwing my dress up over my head and onto the floor, my bra along with it.

And then back down we went. I clung to him, self conscious of my form. I've never been naked in front of anyone before. I was still in my underwear.

His face was buried into my neck as his lips blessed my skin. But slowly his movements drew lower until he was between my bare breasts. His hand gripped my side as mine gripped his shoulder and tangled in his hair.

I knew what he was going to do.

A thousand years would not have been enough time to prepare me for it.

His kisses became wider as he moved to my left breast until I was in his mouth.

The sensation was wild.

He sucked slightly and I jerked my head back at the foreign feeling.

I was gripping his shoulder hard now, like I was hanging onto him for dear life.

His tongue ran circles around the delicate bud on my breast. I gasped at the action, but Lucci didn't stop until my grip on his shoulder eased.

He turned his attention to my right breast and repeated his actions.

My breathing was heavy now as he teased my nipple.

"Lucci." I gasped.

His tongue left my skin as he raised his head and put his mouth on mine. Our tongues clashed and he leaned into me. Panting, hands rubbing.

Worked up, my body was buzzing. I could feel that I was wet.

Lucci lifted himself and repositioned so he was on his side, his free hand slipped down my body and his fingers hooked my panties. His eyes flicked up to mine for a second, I positioned myself so my lower half wasn't putting weight on the lounge.
In a swift movement his arm ripped down my legs and over my feet as he removed my underwear.

I was naked.

I pulled my knees inward out of modesty. Lucci smiled as he moved back on top of me.

I'll admit I felt vulnerable. I was fully nude now, but he was still in pants.

Kissing me hungrily, we wrapped around each other. Lucci was between my legs, his hand under my thigh. He put his weight on me.

I was more comfortable with Lucci covering me.

His hands moved around caressing delicate parts of my body as our tongues danced with each other.