Private Booth

The games started and I honestly was having fun, not just fooling these men with this act Lucci and I were pulling off, but I enjoyed these people and their antics.

  The men had played 2 rounds and then Tobias, the big guy we were keeping tabs on, grew a mischievous grin. "Why don't we take this to a private booth?"

  This casino had private rooms for paying customers to hide away with their women while they played. If you wanted to play something like strip poker or receive a lap dance, you went to a private room.

  All the men agreed but Lucci was silent, still going along with the decision and following the men.

  The smallish shark fishman had 2 girls on his arm. One, a fishwoman in resemblance to an eel, her neck long and sharp teeth hid behind plump lips coated with red lipstick. She was green and tall.
  The other girl was human and pretty dressed up, but couldn't compare to how eye catching the fishwoman was.

  Tobias had 3 human woman that all flocked around him like he was famous.

Maybe he was here, I don't know.

  The seedy man, I think his name was James, had one girl, who honestly looked a little troubled.

  I stayed close to Lucci as we entered the private booth, the windows were tinted so you couldn't see in from the outside.

  "Alright the game is simple." Tobias spoke with an evil grin. "Whoever wins gets to spend 5 minutes alone with Sally in the next room."

  My face was smiling but inside I was crying. Lucci's words from earlier rang through my head. 'You understand the role you're playing don't you?'.

Yeah. I'm being passed around like a hotcake.

  "Robert...do you agree?" Tobias said in a sleazy manner.

"It's fine with me." Lucci confirmed.

My heart sank a little.

  The game began.

The starter bets were made.

One of the girls dealt the cards as the dealer.

"Bet, call or raise?" The dealer said.

  "Check." The Seedy man narrowed his eyes.
"Raise." The other men each went on their turn.

The dealer puts down new cards.

"Fold." The seedy man said.

  The men looked over their cards eagerly. The fishman, who was more upfront, didn't hide his reaction to being dealt a good hand.
He grinned, showing rows of jagged sharp teeth.

I really hoped he didn't win.

  But the other 2 men weren't great picks either.

  All I could do was hope that Lucci would win. But then what? We'd need to spend 5 minutes alone in the next room...

  The seedy guy James was tapping out, he seemed rather mad to lose.
He eyed me a little.

  The fishman and Tobias were at a draw, leaving Lucci to show his winning hand.

  I don't ever think I felt such relief. Sitting in Lucci's lap, I squeezed his shoulder slightly.

  "Well, looks like Robert gets 5 minutes of freedom while we get refreshments." Tobias said in a matter of fact tone.

  Lucci shifted for me to stand up, and he took me by my hand and led me to the door in the back. I gave a glance back to the men who were all hollering, the girls looked entertained.

  Lucci closed the door behind us. This room was smaller than the other.
Dark red carpet.

A single leather three seater couch in the middle of the room.

I whispered to Lucci. "What now?"

  He grabbed my hand again and led me to the couch. He sat, and pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him.

If I wasn't frozen in shock, I would have scrambled off.

  Using his hand on my back to push me closer to him, so we were face to face, he leaned towards me and whispered in my ear. "They're watching us. Don't act up." 

My heart sank. I had so many questions.

  They were watching us? How?
How are they doing that?
How does Lucci know this?
How do we get out of this?

We don't.

  Lucci's face still close, his free hand slipped up to cup my head as his lips found mine.

My heart.

My heart.

  I jerked away for second but his hands pulled me in. I gave in. Obviously I couldn't act out if we had an audience expecting us, the couple, to play the part of one.

  His lips were soft and gentle at first, which contrasted his rough facial hair that brushed against my skin.
My hands had been on the top of the couch, but one was now moving up his arm wrapped around my waist. My other hand found his hair.
His soft silky hair.
I'd never touched it before, but it was envious to feel.
His own hand tangled in my hair as he became more hungry now.

  Lucci's hand that had been on my back now slid down until he found my thigh, he squeezed.

  Our lips broke contact slightly as we repositioned and then went back in for a deeper kiss.

*DING*

  I pulled back at the sound and looked around. Lucci seemed unbothered but indicated for me to get off.

  I did so and looked up at him inquisitively as he made his way to the door we'd come through.

"Our time is up." He said rather causally.

  When we walked out, everyone was where we had left them.

  I grew suspicious of Lucci, but that subsided when Tobias spoke. "A little disappointed no clothes came off."

They really *were* watching us.

  "Yeah take your dress off!" The seedy man sneered.

I turned away from him, huddling close to Lucci.

  "Another round, same prize?" Tobias asked?

Lucci nodded and sat.

I followed suit.

  Mixed feelings I didn't want to do that again, it was a lot at once. I wasn't prepared. But as long as Lucci won again...

He didn't.

Tobias did.

As he stood up, he towered over me.

  Lucci was a presence, but Tobias commanded it. He was like a dark looming shadow about to swallow me up.

  He swaggered to the door Lucci and I had come out of, and paused waiting for me to follow.

  I glanced at Lucci who didn't look at me, but rather sipped his rum like this wasn't happening.

My heart was racing.

I was genuinely scared now.

I can't break character.

Can I?

Please don't let this happen to me Lucci.

Please.