Too slow

We stayed together in that position for some time while we chatted about dynamic things.
  Things about my past that I couldn't remember but only grasp fragmented feelings of.
  Things about his past, and his accomplishments.
  Things about the future.

  My ear against his chest caused me to tingle each time he spoke, his voice reverberating through me. Listening to him speak was intoxicating. His tone, his etiquette, how smooth he was.

  Being this comfortable with a high class assassin felt like a dangerous crime.
  But Lucci himself being comfortable with *me* felt even more so...

  We were onto hypotheticals now, after he'd asked my choice regarding the option to return to my own place of origin or not.

  If the World Government had no interest in me and I wasn't forced to join them, would I have still aligned myself with them, apply for the marines or something like that?

No.

My turn.

  "So regarding your disinterest in your own origin... say if the World Government never found you, what would you be doing with your life?" I asked, snuggled into his embrace.

  "I'd most likely apply for a marine position and climb the ranks. I'm a natural fighter. I'd follow through with that notion. Piracy is degeneracy." Lucci answered in a blasé manner.

  I was a little disappointed he'd still choose the government for an occupation... oh well. But I could see his point. Lucci was excellent at martial arts, having mastered Rokuogan. I don't know how many years it's been since someone was able to pull that move off.

Maybe...

  "Lucci this might be out of place, but do you think you could help me master the Rokushiki? I'm still lacking." I peered up at him.

  Cold eyes of steel gazed down at me. "Of course, let me know before hand and when we're both available I can guide you." He seemed pleased I was asking him for help.

  "I'm free this time tomorrow." I stated.

  "As long as there's no emergencies, I can meet you in the training room. But as of now...I do have a meeting." Lucci kissed the top of my head.

  I shifted away and we untangled from each other's embrace.

  "It's a date then." I agreed. And with that, he was gone. I was left alone feeling somewhat colder now.

  But at least I'd booked in some one on one time with Lucci tomorrow.

  The day passed with nothing more eventful.
   Spending the night in my own bed felt lonely. I found myself longing for Lucci's warm embrace.
I contemplated knocking on his door but thought better of it. I shouldn't rush things. I'll have him tomorrow.

  Tomorrow...

  The morning came and went, I started counting down until midday arrived and I could run off to the training room.

  We as agents didn't need training, this was just set up so we could keep our skills sharp and blow off steam.

  I was lacking in my skills but I'm good enough to do what I need to.

  I pushed the doors open to reveal a ridiculously large room.
In the centre of it was Lucci.

  He appeared to be only in pants and shoes as he rhythmically pushed his body up and down in a planking position with one arm behind his back.

  *No wonder he was so masculine.*

  Casually doing one armed pushups with such ease. He didn't stop as I approached, I stood waiting, he gave a few more dips then stood up.