chp 3.

~•~Downstairs POV~•~
"Mom, who is in the guest room upstairs?" Gerard asked his mom as soon as he entered the kitchen.

"That's something we were all gonna talk about tonight dear." Donna said to Gerard.

"Why not now?" Gerard asked.

" Oh I suppose we could.... go get Mikey and your father and we'll talk about it together." Donna said to her son.

Gerard walked out of the kitchen only to return a few minutes later with Mikey and their dad. They all sat down at the table.

"So what's going on?" Mikey asked cluelessly.

"Gerard, Mikey.... there's no other way to say this, but we adopted a young girl." Don said to his son's.

"Her name is Alexis she goes by Lexi, she is 16 years old, she's from Tombstone,Arizona. She is an orphan her parents died in a car wreck 2 years ago." Donna told her son's about the girl they adopted.

"How long has she been here?" Gerard asked his parents sounding shocked.

"3 months now." Don answered.

"What is she like? Personality... I mean." Gerard asked.

"She's nice, sweet, very shy, she keeps to herself mostly. She loves music and art." Don answered.

"Why didn't you tell us about her sooner?" Gerard practically demanded.

He hates being left out in the dark about something as important as this and Mikey seems to have the same thoughts as his brother. After what seemed like a thought debate, Mikey looked at his parents and asked...
"So... when do we get to meet her?"

"Yes, absolutely." Donna smiled.

"Donna, honey go and get Lexi, please." Don said to his wife.

Donna stood up from the table and walked out of the kitchen making her way upstairs to Lexi's room.

~•~Lexi's pov~•~
Now all I have to do us wait for my 'parents' to come get me. A waiting game. So I decided to kill time and play some games on my computer. About 15 mins later I heard a knock on my door and a voice calling out to me.

"Lexi, it's me you can come out now, they want to meet you." Donna said to me through my door.

I got up from the computer and crossed my room unlocking my door and opening it slowly peeking though the doorframe.

"Donna what if they don't like me?" I asked her.

"Don't worry sweetie, they'll love you." Donna said comforting me a bit.

She took my hand leading me away from my room, down the hall and down the stiars. Looking around I saw Ray and Frank looking at me with confused looks on their faces as Donna pulled me into the kitchen, where I guess everyone else is at. Stepping into the kitchen I kept my head down, but I can feel alot of eyes on me and I felt an urge to run back to my room and stay there.

"Gerard, Mikey this is Lexi." Don said starting introductions.

"Lexi these are our boys Gerard and Mikey." Donna finished.

They looked down at me and I looked up at them and I smiled a little and gave a little wave.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." I said quietly.

Gerard and Mikey stayed quite for the longest time glaring at me, as if they hate my guts like ive done something wrong.

"Mom, dad can we please talk to you two alone, please." Gerard said to his parents.
It's clear to me that they Don want me in the room.