Chp 16 (part2) the fight

Suddenly I was forcefully yanked away from Andy and shoved into someone else's arms. I kicked and screamed trying to get away from them.

"Andy!!" I screamed for my boyfriend to help me.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend! Just because I wear makeup, doesn't mean I can't kick your ass!!" Andy growled.

Andy barely took a step towards me and one of the other guys stepped up and punched Andy to the ground then started kicking him everywhere making Andy yell out in pain.

"Stop stop, please let us go!" I screamed out.

"Dean, gag that bitch!" Chad shouted at Dean.

I was too focused on Andy that I didn't see Dean step in front of me and tied a bandana over my mouth. I shot Dean a glare of pure hatred, but the look on Dean's face look like he's 'sorry' for what's happening right now. I continued to struggle to try and get away from these guys.

"Little bro, what do you want to do with this chick here?" The guy behind me asked. I looked behind me to see it was the blond muscle guy.

'Little bro'? Does that mean he's Chad's brother?... I remember the first 2 weeks at my previous school, Chad would be walking down the halls with his friends trailing behind him, bragging about his brother training to be a MMA Fighter..... this is bad, and I mean, really really bad.

"I'll take care of her." Chad said approaching me and roughly grabbing my arm, almost dragging me away from the scene in front of me... dragging me away from Andy.

I could hear Andy groaning in pain. I turned around as best as I could to see him. Andy was on his hands and knees clutching his stomach, Andy looked like he was struggling to breathe right. My cries to him were muffled from the gag, I tried desperately to get to Andy, but my efforts grew weak.

Rounding the corner to the other side of the playground, Andy disappeared from my sight and I was violently shoved to the ground just to be kicked in my stomach a moment later. As the beatings continued, I started to block out the pain and I felt myself begin to fade to black. A heavy weight looming over me pinned me to the ground.... then, in a blink of an eye, the weight was gone and I found comfort in the blackness of the abyss.

~☆~ 3rd person pov ~☆~
As the horrific scene unveiled before them, 8 men ran into the park to help their friend, who is currently getting beaten to the ground by 2 muscular guys. Jake and Ashley ran up to the 2 guys kneeing them in the face knocking them off of Andy and proceeded to fight them off. The rest of the guys pulled Andy to safety, Andy groaned out in pain as he was dragged that few feet.

"Andy where is Lexi?" Gerard asked Andy kneeling down next to his friend. A worried expression written on his face.

"I-I don't know... they dragged her off somewhere... I tried to get to her... I tried to get us out of here." Andy said stumbling on his words.

"We'll find her, we'll find her." Gerard said to reassure Andy, but he was also trying to reassure himself and the guys.

Closing in from the short distance 8 teens ran into the park stopping when they reached MCR and BVB.

"Lexi.... where's Lexi?" Amy asked panting from running.

When the guys shrugged their shoulders and shook their heads 'no' the group of kids ran off to the playground and went separate direction. CC, Ray and Frank followed them incase they need help. Shouting came from the other side of the playground. Gerard, Mikey and Jinxx help get Andy up to his feet and raced over to the action. (Jake and Ashley are still fighting off the 2 guys). Everyone gasps at the sight of Lexi laying on the ground unconscious with Amy, Beth, Terry and Will kneeling down next to her to protect her from further harm. Lexi's shirt was torn apart exposing her bra, her skin has bruises forming on her arms, legs and torso. Andy moved to be next to Lexi silently telling Lexi that she will be ok... that they both will be ok.
Ben, Rocky and John squared off with Chad, Dean and Trevor. Dean backed down. From the fight with John since he never wanted to be there in the first place. After throwing a few punches Trevor submitted to Ben. Chad and Rocky kept fighting until Rocky K.O. Chad to the ground.

Soon it was all over, Jake and Ashley joined them saying that they knocked out the 2 guys. Everyone began to walk out of the park, Ray carried Lexi back home while Andy leaned on Ashley for support and Gerard invited Lexi's friends to come with them.

~☆~Gerard's pov~☆~
Once we got back to the house, Ray sat Lexi down on the couch. Frank grabbed a wet wash clothes and went to work on trying to wake Lexi up. In the meantime, me, Ashley, Jinxx and Jake took Andy into the kitchen to see the extent of his injuries.

Andy was all bruised up with a few cuts and scrapes here and there and his ribs will be bruised for a while, but other than that, Andy was fine

Andy was all bruised up with a few cuts and scrapes here and there and his ribs will be bruised for a while, but other than that, Andy was fine. We all were worried about how Lexi was doing. We all thought that moving her to a new school the bullying would cease, but they just seem to find her when she least expects it.

"I'm gonna check on Lexi." I said quietly.

I turned and left the kitchen, when I entered the living room I saw Frank kneeling down next to Lexi with a washcloth in his hand cleaning the blood off of her face.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated title and a new cover. I hope you all like it. Sorry for the waits on these updates.
Updates will come along once I can get to them. I've been busy with my kids, I've been looking for a job and keeping up with house work...