Chp. 17 SURPRISE!

New cover and updated name. I hope you all like it :) I want to say thank you to everyone who reads this fanfic.... 27k views.... holy fuck that's alot!!! Thank you all for supporting this book it means alot that you all read this, the votes and comments. Thnx for everything ((hugs)) 💚 💜 💙

~Lexi's pov~

The next few days were slow, but this morning I woke up with major stomach cramps. As I went about doing my morning routine I found why I was hurting so much..... the time of the month.... my period.... and I'm out of my tampons, I'll have to go to the store to buy some more. I went downstairs and found mom in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone.

"Hey mom, could you take me to the store later, I need to get some things?" I asked mom

"What do you need to get honey?" Mom asked me.

"I need to get some.... tampons and midol and a few other things." I pretty much whispered to her since Gerard, Mikey, Frank and Ray are sitting at the table waiting patiently for their breakfast.

"Oh honey, when did it start?" Mom asked

"This morning." I answered.

"I have to get to work after I'm done with making breakfast. Maybe Gerard or Mikey can take you to the store." Mom suggested.

"But mom..." I started to protest.

"I'm sorry I can't take you to the store. Gerard, Mikey....can one of you please take Lexi to the convenient store after breakfast? I can't I have to get to work in a bit." Mom asked my brothers to take me to the store. I took a seat at the table.

"Yea sure, what do you need to get Lexi?" Gerard asked me.

"Umm... I need to get... some girl...stuff" I said not wanting to say specifically what I needed.

"What kind of 'girl stuff'?" Mikey asked me.

"Please don't make me say it." I groaned. I heard mom chuckle as a she sat the food on the table.

"Lexi needs girl products." Mom told the guys but they didn't get the hint.

"My monthly buddy Freddy came to visit this morning and we don't exactly get along..." I gave them a hint, again they didn't get it. I sighed and blurted out. "My period started this morning and I'm out of Tampons and Midol, so I need to go to the store to buy more, ok!"

A chorus of 'oh's' and 'TMFI' from the guys and I buried my face in my hands and groaned in embarrassment and pain. I clutched my stomach in pain, this month seems to be worse than before this pain was terrible and all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out while eating a snickers bar.

After breakfast, mom left for work and shortly after she left there was a knock at the door. Gerard answered it as I curled up on the couch hugging a pillow firmly against my abdomen. The seat next to me sunk in a bit, I looked up to see my beyond gorgeous handsome boyfriend Andy. I gave him a pain ridden smile and tucked my face into his chest.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Andy asked concerned about me.

"My monthly buddy is an asshole." I whined.

"I'm sorry babe, I think I know a way to relieve some of that pain." Andy said and I looked up at him curiously.

"How?" I swear I think I sounded like a small wounded child right there, lol.

"Well, when my mom would have her monthly buddy my dad would gently message her hips to help relieve the pain, she always seemed to feel better for a while after. If you'd like, I could message your hips" Andy offered and to be honest I was a little hesitant at first, but then a pulsing pain shot through my abdomen that made me say 'yes' immediately.