Chp. 19

~Warning Heavy Petting ahead~

Andy and I snuck away from everyone and went to his hotel room. Andy guided me to a couch and we sat down quietly for a moment. We looked at each other and smiled. Glancing at eachothers lips as we met with sweet small kisses, gradually escalated to a heavy make out session. I sat up and straddled Andy's lap and he pulled me in close to his chest. His hands found their way to my hips as I rolled my hips grinding against him. Andy moaned into our kissed bucking up against me. I can feel him growing in his pants as I continued to grind down on him.

"Baby, if you keep doing that.... I won't be able to control myself." Andy moaned. I looked into his eyes and I can see what ever control he has was slipping very fast.

"Please babe, I want to feel you... I want to know what it feels like." I said against his lips kissing him deeply again.

"Baby, I know that your not ready for that yet...., but we can touch...we don't have to do anything that your not comfortable with, I will never force you..." Andy said to me and I kissed him to get him to stop talking.

Soon we were both laying naked in his bed.... well I still had my panties on. Our hands roamed eachothers bodies til I have enough courage and reached down taking Andy's thick hard on in my hand stroking him slowly at first.

His throbbing shaft felt hot and heavy in the palm of my hand as I stroked him a bit faster. Andy groaned gasping my name.

"Lexi, Ohh fuck.... yes just like that...." Andy let out another moan. Andy began to thrust his hips gently in my hand.

Andy's hand slipped into my panties and began to run my clit with the pad of his thumb making my breath hitch. I moaned softly as the sensation of pleasure sparked through my body. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt Andy slip a finger into my wet core. Moaning loudly as he began to move his finger adding a second digit. I turned into a withering moaning mess beneath my boyfriend as I stroked him faster keeping up with his pace as he finger-fucked my core.

"Lexi, I'm soo cl-close." Andy groaned thrusting his hips into my hand and he came on my stomach moaning my name.

A knot in the pit of my stomach felt like it was going to snap at any moment. I felt Andy shift and his weight disappeared from my torso and found its way to my snooch. My back arched off the bed when Andy started to eat me out while his fingers moved frantically within me.

"Andy." I moaned. "I-Im gonna... I-Im gonna cum."

Knowing this now, Andy fingered and sucked my snooch harder. My fingers entangled in his hair my back arched off of the bed as I felt the knot snap and I came on Andy's tongue crying out in pleasure.

Breathing heavily, we found our underwear and slipped them on. We layed next to each others arms basking in the after glow. My body trembling as I layed in Andy's arms and we drifted off to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I'm sooo not sorry for this video above ^ I was searching Google for the perfect orgasm face of Andy and I came across this video and watched it.... not only did I send the link to my sister via text, but it was soo fucking hott that I couldn't resist posting it up here..... also I'm not sorry for what has been written above either^ I just feel that this story needed a little spicing up.... its pretty much a preview on what to come with Andy and Lexi.

Btw... fyi... I totally wrote this chapter before I wrote anything in the previous chapter, hehe. I am soo sorry that this chapter is a hell of alot shorter than all my other chapters.