chp. 15

The next couple of weeks flew by and my 'birthday' is tomorrow. I'll be 17 years old. All the guys are trying to convince me to do something on that day, but with no avail on my part I stood my ground and said 'no'... however, Andy wants to take me out on a date, not to celebrate my birthday, but our first date. I agreed to that. Andy said that he was going to take me to a nice restaurant so I have to dress up nice.

Now I'm standing in front of my closet going through my entire wardrobe to see if I can find anything nice to wear for our date, but I don't have any nice dresses at all, panicking a little, I grabbed my phone and called Amy.

"Hello." Amy answered.
"Hey Amy it's Lexi." I said.
"Well, I kinda have an emergency. My boyfriend is taking me on a date tomorrow night cuz it's my bday and I have to dress up nice, but the thing is that I don't have any dresses... anyways, I was wondering if you and beth could help me find a dress?" I said in almost one breath, but finally got my question out.
"Yea sure, we'll be right over and we'll all go to the mall." Amy accepted and I thanked her like crazy.

I hung up with her and changed my clothes, redo my hair and makeup and shoved my phone and waller in my pocket before running out of my room. Once in the living room, I saw everyone chatting with each other. I smiled to myself as I went and sat down next to my Andy.

"Hey babe, where are you going?" Andy asked me then kissed my lips.

"Well, it's sort of an emergency... I called up my girlfriends from school and we're going dress shopping for tomorrow night." I explained to Andy.

"Why?" Andy asked me

"Because, I have zero nice dressy clothes...aka... I don't own any dresses." I said and he he places his arm around my shoulders pulling me in close to him.

"So what shops are you going to go to?" Andy asked. I guess he likes asking questions today... haha I love my Andy.

"I think Hot Topic and maybe hit up Spencers too." I shrugged then smiled at him all sweetly hoping I can get him to tell me where he's taking me." So, where are you taking me tomorrow night?" I asked fluttering my eyelashes.

"I'm not going to tell you baby, it's a surprise." Andy said capturing my lips in a sweet passionate kiss.

"Ok. You. Win." I managed to say in between kisses and giggled when he began to tickle my sides.

A half hour later the doorbell rang and Ashley jumped up and answered the door. A moment later there was a couple of squeals from the doorway. All the guys looked up alarmed and Ashley shouted for me to come to the door. I stood up, but Andy grabbed me by my waist making me sit back down in his lap and giggled when he started to kiss my neck.

"Ashes, I can't get up! Let them in" I shouted out to Ashley.

Andy grinned against my neck and I heard a gasp from my friends when they saw me.

"Lexi, you never said that your boyfriend was Andy Biersack!...." Amy pointed her finger at me in a accusing kind of way. "Beth we have our work cut out for us.... and as for you Lexi, we have to find you something smoking hott, come on let's go to the mall!"

Amy and Beth grabbed my hands and yanked me off of Andy's lap and practically shoved me out of the door and into Amy's car.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

I'm sorry it took a long time to put this up and that it not as long as the other chapters. I had a major case of writers block that I just came out of. I had to rewrite the 'date night' cause it wasn't good enough in my standards. This chapter is a filter to move things along I hope that you like it. Please like and comment any suggestions you may have, there will be a twist coming up in the next chp or two. Again I apologize for the wait.