Chapter XVI - Confessions

+18

So this is what heaven feels like. I'm floating, my body no longer my own. Every nerve in my body vibrates with pleasure, and I can barely think, barely breathe. His eyes—the way they darken with that devilish smirk on his face—have me completely undone. Who is this Karla? It's like I'm watching someone else, someone free, wild, unashamed.

His touch was like electricity surging through me, sparking every inch of my skin. He moved with precision, fingers brushing my nipples, his mouth teasing my neck in ways that sent waves of heat down my spine. All I could do was surrender. My breaths came in short, desperate gasps, desire pulsing through me, making my whole body come alive under his hands.

He pulled me closer, his lips trailing down the curve of my neck, each kiss leaving a scorching mark. I felt his hands move lower, tracing the contours of my body as if memorizing me, and it was too much—yet I wanted more. I needed more.

"I'm only asking this once," he whispered, his voice rough with need. His hand lifted my chin so I would look into his eyes, those dark, searching eyes. "Is this okay for you? Are you ready?"

"Yes," I breathed, barely able to find my voice as he hoisted me up into his arms, the water cascading around us.

And then, I felt it. The moment he entered me, I gasped, a sharp jolt of pain ripping through me. It was almost too much, but then he paused, moving slowly, giving me time to adjust. The pain began to ebb, replaced by something else—something deeper, more primal.

"Karla, you're so tight," he murmured against my skin, his voice strained as he held me steady, moving in slow, measured strokes. His hands gripped my hips, holding me close as we found a rhythm together, an unspoken language of breathless gasps and moans that filled the steamy air around us.

With each movement, the pressure built, and I could feel myself slipping into a haze of pure, unfiltered pleasure. His kisses never stopped, trailing over my neck, my shoulder, my lips—every touch igniting something fierce within me. The room disappeared, the world disappeared, and all that was left was this—us.

And then, as our bodies moved together in a perfect, fluid dance, something inside me shattered. I felt the release crash over me like a tidal wave, my back arching, my body trembling as I lost myself completely. The pleasure was overwhelming, filling every part of me until there was nothing left but the raw sensation of it.

He groaned into my neck, his movements growing frantic as he neared his own release. "Karla, why are you so fucking good?" he gasped, his voice tight with need. And then, with a final thrust, I felt him shudder, his body tensing as he spilled into me. The sensation sent another wave through me, and I clung to him as the last tremors of pleasure rippled between us.

He let me down gently, his breath ragged, his hands still lingering on my waist. I stood there, my legs barely able to hold me up as I watched him step back. His release trickled down between us, but he didn't say a word, just turned to the showerhead and washed it all away, the water swirling it down the drain.

For a moment, he stood there, his back to me, and I noticed the shift in his demeanor. He wasn't looking at me. His posture had changed, the tension in his shoulders unmistakable. It was as if the weight of what had just happened hit him all at once.

"I'm sorry," he said suddenly, his voice thick with regret. "I know this isn't what you wanted."

I blinked, caught off guard. His words hung in the air, but before he could say anything else, I reached out, pressing a finger to his lips. "Shh," I whispered, a soft smile curling on my lips. "It was perfect. You don't need to apologize. It was more than I could have ever imagined, and I'm glad it was with you."