Chapter 6- Talents are reveiled

Picture of Nick On side

--------------------------->

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nick's Point of view-

"Morning, beautiful." I say, looking over at Jess, who was already awake beside me.

"Hi!" she said flashing me the most adorable, dimpled smile I have ever seen.

"Oh My Gosh!" She yells unexpectedly. "My dad must be going crazy, because I didn't come home last night! Shit!'

I pull her closer to me before telling her, "Don't worry baby doll, my uncle called him last night and told him." She looked at me with her eyes wide with fear, "He just told him that you fell asleep at the park, after you went on a run, and I found you. He didn't tell him that I'm your mate."

She let out a sigh of relief, "That's good, but we have school today, and I have nothing to wear, and I don't have time to go home and change.''

"I hope you don't mind, but I talked to Live, and she's bringing your stuff here, as we speak."

Since I joined the pack, I have mind link with everyone in the pack, so contacting Live was unbelievably easy.

"I don't mind at all!" She exclaims hugging me, "You are the best!"

My wolf howled in delight from hearing her say that.

"I know I am baby doll." I joke, with a smirk on my face. I don't know why, but I think she likes it when I call her baby doll. Every time I say it, her face lights up, and her eyes sparkle.

I sat there hugging my little mate for a few minutes until I heard her stomach growl.

"We should go down stairs and Have some breakfast. My uncles not home, so we have to make it ourselves." I say getting up out of the bed.

"Okay!" Jess said obviously hungry.

We walked down stairs with Jess in front of me and I was following her down. When she was about to reach the third to last step she tripped and would have fallen on her face had I not used my telekinetic powers to lift her up mid fall, and place her safely on the ground.

"I can't even begin to explain how much I love your powers!" She said once I had made my way to the bottom of the stairs and placed my arm around her waist.

"Thanks, but I still haven't seen your talents in action yet baby doll." I reply to her compliment.

"Well, the truth is... I don't like to use my persuasion, I've had a bad experience using it, and I don't want anyone to get hurt." She explained.

She obviously didn't want to talk about it in detail. "Well, why don't you explain your talents to me over breakfast and maybe we could train together. You know, work on controlling our powers." I say hopefully.

"Alright, but the second Live gets here we stop talking about it until we are alone again, alright?"

"Alright."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jess's Point of View-

We ate our cereal in silence. I found out that we have something in common! Neither of us can cook. I guess that means lots of cereal and sandwiches in our future.

I was standing by the sink cleaning out the bowl that I had used, when Nick came up behind me pulling me to him and holding me by my hips.

"Now that we're finished, will you please tell me about persuasion? How does it work?"

I sighed in defeat, "Okay, well I don't know how to describe it really, what do you want to know?"

"Can you read minds?" He asks me with a smirk.

His question made me laugh, "Ha, no. I can't, but I can speak in your mind. Like it sort of like mind link, only you can't block me out and you can't respond."

He made a serious face. "Can you try it?" He asked me, and I could feel him blocking me out of his mind.

"Sure!" I say in his mind.

"Shit that's cool!" He says, "What else can you do?"

"Well, I can change your emotions, but I would never do that to you. It's honestly one of the most uncomfortable feelings you will ever experience."

"Okay, gotcha! Not testing that one." He says with a worried face.

"Yeah.... So you mentioned being able to stop time last night, mind explaining?" I ask remembering what he had mentioned about his powers.

"Yeah, I can show you when Live gets here if you want me too." He said with a smug smirk plastered on his face.

"That would be awesome!" I say getting excited about it.

"What else can you do?" He knew the answer to that before he even asked me, since I mentioned it last night.

"I can make people do things. Whatever I want them to do they'll do, against their own will. I can even make them forget things." He smiled at me hopefully, "No, Nick. I will not do that! Especially not on you! You could get hurt, and I don't know what I would do if I were the one who caused it!" I exclaimed. Tears started to form in my eyes, at the thought of Nick getting hurt because of me. I may have over reacted to that, but you know what happened, so don't judge me.

"It's okay, baby doll." He said holding his arm out to me, upset that I was crying. I walked over to him and he held me in his arms with his chin resting on the top of my head.

There was a loud knock on the door.

"I got it." He said before swiftly walking up to the door and opening it.

Live pushed her way past Nick, and completely ignored his existence and walked straight to me.

"Girly, you scared me half to death! I didn't get a phone call from you last night, and I woke up this morning to your mates annoying voice in my head telling me to bring you clothes, you are so luck he's your mate or I would totally kick his....." She stopped her loud rant. Actually she stopped everything. Even breathing!

"What the hell?" I say confused. "Did you do this?" I ask looking over at Nick, who was still standing by the front door.

"Ha, actually, it was me. Told you I would show you my talent when Live got here.

"Can we leave her like that for a while?" I ask smiling ear to ear. "I need some peace and quiet for a minute."

"Sure" He said with a huge smirk on his face.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's chapter 6! I hope you like it!

I'm sorry that it's just a small filler!

I'm so sorry it's all about their talents, but it's really important that you know about them!

Okay, if you have friends who read on watt pad as well, would you mind telling them about my stories? It would really be amazing!

I had an Idea for another story, but don't worry I wont post it just yet! I'l finish The Alpha's son, before I write another one!

Well, Please VOTE, or comment your thoughts!

I love you all!

~Singergirl55