016 - The Queen of Disaster

The second Aegon opened that window and jumped out Viserra's eyes snapped open and she jumped into action.

She dawned a black cloak and big black boots as she scaled the walls of the castle and fell a few feet landing on her leg, which made her hobble in pain as she followed Aegon.

Aegon made his way through the Street of Silk, looking around for a one of the local establishments. Soon enough, he stood outside the doors of a discreet building with a shady woman stood outside holding a bag of coins.

Though, he was of course unaware his wife was following him. She may have let their marriage become faker than her legitimacy, but there were some things she'd still not stand for.

"Hello Lucille, your looking gorgeous today" he lifted her chin up as Viserra watched from behind a cart of apples.

The woman held out her bag of coins and grunted "1 please" and Aegon rolled his eyes and fished out a coin and plopped it in the bag.

"Pleasant as ever Lucille" He chuckled to himself before walking into the building.

Great, Viserra hadn't thought to bring money so know she had to find some way to sneak in.

Sneaking into a fucking whore house to chase her husband was not on her bucket list for this year.

-----

After walking around the back of the building she found a man at the other entrance who pointed at her.

"Black witch!" He yelled.

Viserra's stomach dropped out of her arse and she looked behind her.

"You! You are the Black witch right" the man questioned.

"Um... who is asking" she said in a slight panic.

"Malan, we spoke through letters" he laughed.

"Oh hello Malan..." she chuckled awkwardly.

"You have to go get changed now, the show starts in about 7 minutes" He smiled and opened the back entrance.

Get dressed? What did he mean get dressed? And who in the seven hells is the Black witch.

----

When Viserra went through the doors and down some steps she found about 30 prostitutes, all powereding their faces or getting dressed.

Most had there tits out and some were ass naked.

"Seven hells" Viserra muttered to herself.

"Hey! Black witch right?" A gorgeous curly red haired woman with her breasts out put a hand on Viserra's shoulder.

"Oh! Hi um yes Black witch." She looked everywhere but the womans chest.

"Come get changed, I preform after you" the woman smiled and led Viserra by her hand to a private room with one of the most despicable costumes Viserra had ever layed eyes on.