007 - The Mistake

"Aemond what in the seven hells are you doi-"

She was cut off by the feeling on Aemonds tongue down her throat,Amidst the fervent exchange of kisses, Viserra's hesitance is palpable, her movements slightly restrained, as if torn between desire and guilt. Her mind wanders, plagued by thoughts of their commitment to Aegon.

If you could call it that.

A sense of obligation weighing heavily upon Viserra even in this moment of intimacy. Each touch, each caress, is tinged with a hint of hesitation, a silent plea for reassurance or forgiveness. Despite the passion that ignites between the pair, a shadow of doubt lingers, casting a bittersweet aura over the kiss. They yearn for the freedom to fully surrender to this forbidden desire.

Aemond pulls away from her mouth and began kissing her neck, Viserra lifted her leg up slightly and he grabbed it and pulled it up and against the wall making Viserra let out a soft moan into his mouth.

Aemond lifted her skirt up a few inches and Viserra stopped him "Aemond...I am to be married in 2 days."

"I do not care" Aemond got on his knees and was about to go under her dress until he heard a clatter of pots and gasping.

Aemond looked up at Viserra who looked terrified, he stood up and left the stairwell and looked into the hall where he saw metal pots vibrating on the floor and the sound of someone clearly panicking, As he walked down the hall he saw part of a skirt in a doorway.

When he turned the corner it was Tanselle.

"Viserra! I found them" Aemond yelled out and grabbed Tanselles throat.

Viserra came running and her face dropped once she saw the sight infront of her.

"Aemond that's Tanselle" she panted.

"Who?" He looked at her confused.

"She was my personal maid for year but I dismissed her just after I was betrothed to Aegon" She stuttered and starting picking at her finger nails.

"Will she tell people what she saw?" Aemond grabbed her chin with his hand and held her head into the cobbled wall.

"I didn't see a thing, your grace" Tanselle coughs out.

"Good" he threw her to the floor and she scrambled to get up.

Aemond stood over her and kicked her in the ribs.

"Aemond! What are you doing!?" Viserra screamed as Tanselle held her ribs and ran away with tears streaming down her face.

"Making sure she will not spread what she saw" Aemond held Viserras elbows in his hand and lifted one up to glaze her cheek.

"Get off of me!" Viserra pulled away and ran away leaving Aemond stood in the hall by himself.

Viserra ran straight to her room and flung the door open.

There was servants pottering about in her room and she didn't want them there "Get out." She groaned.

All the servants looked at her and hesitated to move, "What did i just say. GET OUT!" As the women dropped everything they were doing and ran out the room, even bumping into each other was they struggled to get out the doorway.

"And fetch for Lady Rayelya!" She yelled into the hall as she sat on the edge of her bed and held her face in her hands.

Rayelya was the only person in the castle who gave free unsolicited advice to her, everyone else tred on eggshells to the Princess but Ray understand her, just as much as Viserra understood her.

When Rayelya arrived she found Viserra curled into a ball sobbing and she instantly jumped into action.

"Vis, what happened" she sat on the bed and put a hand on Viserra's shoulder.

"I did something bad, like bad." Viserra lifted up her head and wiped her tears.

"Oh for the love of God. Who did you kill?" Rayelya asked half joking half worried.

"No one, me and Aemone were walking an-" Viserra started talking but Raye cut her off.

"I'm going to stop you there. Aemond? You don't even need to finish you story I know what happened." Raye's face dropped.

"We kissed and- Raye I've never felt anything like it" Viserra gushed.

"He lifted my leg up and it was like I was in another world, raye" She continued.

"Did you.....you know..." Raye asked.

"Did we what?" Viserra furrowed her brows.

"Nevermind, why is it bad? It's not like you actually love Aegon" Raye pointed out.

"God no but that's the bad thing I did but it-it gets worse Raye" tears weld in Viserra's eyes again.

Rayelya's eyes widened in fear.

"Tanselle saw us." Viserra muttered

"YOUR OLD MAID?!" Raye jumped up and yelled.

"Shut up! But yes my old maid saw us..and Aemond pinned her to the wall, brushed her neck then when he threw her to the ground he kicked her body." Viserra put her head down in shame.

"Vis. He's making Aegon sound like an angel right about now, you know that right?" Raye gasped.

"I know I know." Viserra protested.

"If he hits women just because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time." Viserra started talking.

"Then- then it was a mistake to ever love him."