020 - Ruined Image

Viserra thought back to all the times Janna talked out the Prince like he was hand made by the gods, maybe it wasn't just admiration.

What if Janna and Aegin had been sneaking around?

Viserra's tears burnt away as rage filled her eyes instead.

"Janna. Janna Lannister?" She had to make sure.

"Yes" he laughed.

Viserra pushed past him as she ran around the castle for Janna.

When she found her it was clear she was either with child or had eaten too much.

"Janna!" She screamed bloody murder at her.

"Your grace?" She screamed back in a panic.

Viserra stopped using her words and her body started doing actions for her.

As she approached Janna she slapped her across the face and yelled at her.

"AEGON?! REALLY" she ragged Janna to the floor and pulled her gold locks, making her clean the floor with her body.

Janna welped in pain "I don't know what your talking about please!" She pleaded but Viserra was engulfed in rage as she pulled her down the halls by her scalp.

"You slept with Aegon" Viserra screamed as they reached a downwards staircase.

Janna saw the stairs and begged Viserra to let her go but she wasn't listening, she was determined to find Aegon and bang their heads together.

"No i didn't please, I swear!" Janna yelped as they approached the on coming stairs.

Viserra dragged Janna down the stairs by her hair, as servants gasped and whispered.

Aemond had been following the sight and had never been more attracted to Viserra than in that moment.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs, Janna's face was battered and bruised and tears ran down her face.

A young black haired knight ran over and split up the scene.

For a second Viserra thought he was Criston Cole but then she realised it wasn't him.

"Janna!? Janna!? Are you okay?" He held Janna in his arms and held her face.

Something in Viserra just snapped.

As she looked around to see men and women whispering alike.

"Shes gone mad" a man whispered.

"Another Targaryen gone mad" a old women sighed.

"Same amount of anger as her true father, Harwin Strong" a young man gasped.

"Viserra the vicious." a young women said in shock.

She felt so stupid for believing Aemond, not only had he ruined her relationship with Aegon, he had made the entire of the red keep call her Viserra the vicious for gods sake.

Viserra realised Rayelya was half right, Janna was pregnant and had been sneaking around with a black haired Knight, and he did look like Criston Cole.

She ran up to her Chambers and locked herself away in her room for the rest of the day.

-----

2 days later, Viserra was called to the council room.

"Well, it's safe to say the people think she would be a brilliant queen but unfortunately it's because they think she's a psychopath that lusts for bloood" Otto sighed.

"Viserra, as you can imagine, Lord Jason Lannister isn't exactly happy you tried to kill his eldest daughter." Rhaenyra sighed.

"And Lord Tyland was too afflicted to come to this meeting" Alicent shook her head in disappointment.

"Why did you do it" Rhaenyra asked.

"Talk to Aemond, I'm sure he will be delighted to tell you" she smiled angrily and turned to face Aemond, who had also been dragged into the council.

"Aemond? Do you have anything to say" Alicent questioned.

"He wants to fuck my wife" Aegon laughed as he took a sip of his wine.

Aemonds face dropped and he glared at Aegon, whom had been scolded by Alicent in a matter of seconds.

"He told me, Lady Janna was pregnant with Aegons child" Viserra grinned and turned to look at Aegon.

Everyone gasped.

"Turns out it was the Criston Cole look alike" she chuckled and took a sip of Aegons wine.

"Seven hells" Rhaenyra gasped.

Just as Alicent was about to open her mouth a man came running in the room.

"Council is in session be gone" Viserys shouted.

"Prince Daemon has arrived with his two daughters" the man screamed out of breath.

The entire room stood up, all except Aemond.

His last memory of them was Rhaena taking his eye out.