015 - Little bit

The day after Viserra and Helaena met for some tea and chat but it was mostly because Viserra needed to know what it was like.

"So....how did it go" Viserra clutched the tea cup awaiting an answer.

"It was like nothing I've felt before,  I was kind of scared but Daeron was so gentle" Helaena smiled then took a sip of her tea.

"Good,  good" Viserra wanted to know more but left it at the as to not cause suspension but eventually she would have to fess up to Helaena.

The girls spoke about random things for another hour or so before they split up.

Helaena wanted to spend more... private time with Daeron.

So Viserra finally told Rayelya about her maidenhood and her talf with Aemond inside the sept.

"WHAT?!" Rayelya yelled out and Viserra covered her mouth as her screams muffled.

"Sorry, but why? No offence but your married to a male whore and yet he does not want his own wife?" Rayelya scratches her head.

"I do not understand it either but I heard Otto and Alicent talking about that if I am not with child soon then this whole plan could go to shit" Viserra sighed and held the bridge of her nose.

"Tell me how in the seven hells does Aegon lay next to a sleeping woman every night and not have the urge to. Sorry. Fuck it?" Rayelya queried.

"He doesn't lay next to me at night, he sneaks out our Chambers" Viserra groaned.

Rayelya tilted her head and scowled.

"He's going to whore houses you know." Rayelya snapped.

"I do not know what I am to do to with that, I've tried to initiate once and I will not do it again, I just want to have a baby and be done with him" Viserra sighed.

"Follow him to the whore house" Rayelya shrugged.

"Are you mad?!" Viserra whispered.

"Do you not want to know what it is your husband does whilst you sleep?"

"Well...yes but-" Viserra admitted.

"B-b-but.  There is no buts, follow him" Rayelya laughed out.

"It will only end in disaster you know that just as well as I" Viserra sighed.

"Says the Queen of Disaster" Rayelya laughed.

Viserra glared at her and Rayelya sighed.

"Honestly just do it, what's the worst that can happen?" Rayelya shrugged

-----

"What's the worst that can happen" had been playing in Viserra's mind, eating her alive all day.

She didn't know why she was so bothered, what a man she did not love was doing at night whilst she slept safe and sound in her bed.

It intrigued her, even when she knew it shouldn't.

----

Viserra sat at supper with Alicent and Aegon, she did not know the reason why but she went along with it anyway.

She soon realised Alicent was simply observing them, watching or waiting for any hint of trouble in paradise.

And when she found that, shit hit the fan.

Aegon was being scolded by Alicent for drowning in his cups as a way to get rid of his stress.

It was mostly verbal, however as Aegon tried taking another sip of his wine, Alicent struck him right in the face, making his nose bleed.