006 - Acceptance

It had been just over a year since Viserra was betrothed to Aegon.

Ages :

Rhaenyra- 32
Daemon- 48
Alicent- 34
Viserys- 52
Jacaerys- 14
Viserra- 14
Aegon- 16
Helaena- 15
Aemond- 15
Daeron- 14
Lucerys- 12
Joffrey- 5
Baela- 13
Rhaena- 13

Heleana birthday is on the last day of the year so she is still 15, Aegon is also still 16 as his birthday is also yet to pass, everyone else has aged 1 year.

-----

When Viserra awoke she found blood on her quilt and covers.

She got up and screamed which made 2 knights run in who ran out almost just as fast.

"FETCH THE MAESTERS IM DYING!" Viserra screamed down the hall.

The 2 knights came back with Lady Janna, Lady Rayelya and a servant.

The servant cleaned the bed whilst Viserra lay in the bath.

"You are not dying your grace, you are a woman. It happened to myself many moons ago, infact I was only 9" Janna disclosed.

"Oh I have...flowered?" Viserra scrunched up her nose.

"Yes, you are my grace" Janna sympathised with Viserra for once instead of trying to impress her.

"And this will continue until I am with chil- seven hells." Viserra started talking then her face dropped and she stopped herself.

"I have to marry Aegon now, Queen Alicent said when I start my lady days I would have to marry Aegon." She yelled out and slammed her head back into the bathtub wall.

"We could not tell Queen Alicent.." Rayelya piped up but Viserra had no choice but to shut it down.

"The knights that called for you are sworn to the King and everyone knows these days in Alicent playing king" she sighed

"That's no way to talk about your Queen!?" Janna bursted out.

Viserra turned her head "get the fuck out my room and go get your sister! I like her better" she yelled

And Janna turned heel and ran.

"When I'm Queen I'm executing her" Viserra put her face in her palm and Rayelya snorted in laughter.

-----

After Viserra cleaned up and got dressed for the day she was called to see the Queen.

"Princess,  it has come to my attention that you have flowered into a woman, this of course means you are to marry Prince Aegon by the end of the week." Alicent smiled grimly.

Viserra sighed "I'm well aware of that" she looked coldly at Alicent.

"Viserra I am not your enemy.." Alicent spoke softly and tried to put a hand on Viserra's shoulder but Viserra took a big step back.

"I want this wedding over and done with as soon as possible, understand?" she groaned.

"Of course Princess." Alicent showed a bitter smile and dismissed Viserra.

-----

Viserra walked into the hallway and saw Aemond waiting outside for her.

They had seen each other 10 times maybe since Viserra told the court she would rather marry him over Aegon.

Rhaenyra thought it would be best to keep them separated to stop rumours of Aemond taking her virginity before they even start.

"Prince Aemond. You scared me there" Viserra said awkwardly.

"Hm, not to eavesdrop but from what I think I heard, you are to marry Aegon by the end of the week" he grinned and the pair started walking together.

"Correct?"

"Yes I am" Viserra stated

She had grown cold over the past year and half, her and Aemond barley spoke, part of him resented her for the marriage even though she had nothing to do with it.

Aemond sighed and pulled Viserra into a stairwell..