𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 33

Warnings :-

🖍️ Explicit sexual content: The chapter contains detailed descriptions of sexual acts, including oral sex (ass eating), anal sex, and rough sex.

🖍️ Daddy/Princess dynamic: The use of terms like "Daddy" and "Princess" may indicate a specific kink.

🖍️ Marking/bruising: Activities that involve leaving marks on each other's skin.

🖍️ Hair pulling

🖍️ Begging/pleading

🖍️ Deepthroating

🖍️ Swallowing /semen play

🖍️ No protection

🖍️ No lube

Hyunjin's POV:-

As he uttered those words, I knew nothing could stop me now. "Oh baby, I will," I murmured softly against his lips before kissing him fervently.

His response was immediate, his lips meeting mine with equal eagerness, his gasp mingling with mine as I swiftly began unbuttoning his pants while he reciprocated by undoing my shirt. The urgency of our needs kept us intertwined, unwilling to part even for a second, our lips locked in a tight embrace.

As we finally parted our lips, the air between us crackled with electricity, our desire palpable in the charged atmosphere. With a shared sense of urgency, we discarded the annoying barriers between us, the sound of fabric hitting the floor echoing in the dimly lit room.

I trailed kisses along his jawline, relishing the taste of his skin against my lips. With each tender touch, I felt his grip on my hair tighten, a low groan escaping my lips at the sensation. Despite the slight ache, I loved the feeling of his fingers tangling in my hair, guiding me with a mixture of eagerness and control.

As I moved to his neck, I sucked and bit, slowly cherishing how his skin felt beneath my own lips, leaving behind a trail of fiery marks that mirrored the hunger we had for each other.

"Shit- Daddy-," he gasped, his voice a breathless melody of pleasure and need. "Don't stop."

I chuckled softly against his skin, the vibrations sending shivers down his spine. "I don't plan to. my love," I murmured, my lips trailing lower as I explored every inch of his neck.

He tightened his grip on my hair, his fingers threading through the strands as he pulled me closer. "More," he pleaded, his voice laced with a desperate urgency that turned me on even more.

With a wicked grin, I complied, increasing the pressure of my lips against his skin as I left behind a series of bruising marks.

As his moans grew louder, I lost myself in the symphony of pleasure that echoed through the room, each sound driving me to greater heights of ecstasy.

With his bud between my lips, I flicked my tongue teasingly, savouring the taste of him as I lavished attention on his sensitive flesh. Meanwhile, my hand worked skillfully on his other bud, eliciting a guttural groan of pleasure from him.

"Hyunjin," he moaned, his voice thick with desire as he ground his hips against mine, seeking more friction to satisfy the growing ache between his legs.

I hummed in response, "Have some patience baby,"  the vibrations sending waves of pleasure coursing through him as he arched his back, offering himself to me without hesitation.

I increased the pressure of my mouth on his bud, drawing it between my teeth as I sucked gently, sending shockwaves of pleasure radiating through his body.