The Protector of Skye James- Part 7

Past- 3 months of seeing Candice (2023)

I kissed her gently on her neck, my body looming over hers, my hands restraining her wrists above her head. I had her pinned against the wall with my body, her body trembled beneath mine, her breath hard and fast.
"Oh...Sam", she whispered, her voice like an elixir to my ears.

My hands moved slowly down her stomach, past her hips and towards legs. With one hand I slowly spread them, her soft moans filling the room. My fingers slid into her wetness, her moans inviting me for more. I looked up at her briefly, the familiar blonde locks and gentle features seemed to morph into her. In my trance, I watched as she closed her eyes, her mouth open as she moaned lightly, my fingers still inside her. My lips led back up to meet hers. I kissed her hard, pressing my body even tighter to hers. I opened my eyes once more to steal another glance at her, and the blonde locks had once again taken over her appearance. "Fuck", I whispered, pushing my body completely off hers, a small distance breaking us apart. Her arms dropped in front of her and her hands clung onto mine. I breathed a heavy sigh, as she peered up at me.

"I can't", I spoke softly, my eyes slowly meeting hers. She ignored me and lunged towards my body again, her lips brushing against my neck causing my body to tense again. I grabbed her arms now, pulling them gently from around my neck and placed them by her sides.

"Candice", I said darkly, "Enough". My voice was serious now and her gaze dropped quickly to the ground.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow", she responded, her voice faltering slightly.

She closed the door behind her gently and I let out a sigh and headed towards the kitchen. I filled my glass with whiskey, and sipped it slowly, the burning erupting in my throat. As I skulled the drink, my mind flashed to her "You were killing me, Skye. I can't be in love with you and want to kill you at the same time". I swiped the glass off the counter. "Fuck!" I screamed and hurled the glass into the wall, obliterating into millions of shards all across the room. My breath was heavy and deep and I turned, sliding down the kitchen wall, my body now a lump on the floor. My knees reached up into my chest, my hands cupped my forehead. My adrenaline coursed through my veins now, my heart thudding so hard inside my chest. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!". Another memory invaded my mind, this time, Skye's frightened face, the tears streaming down her cheeks, the blood covering her hands "No, I can't do this with you, Sam. I don't trust you". I yelled once more, standing up and driving my fist into the wall with seething intensity, a large gaping hole was all that remained. My breathing was heavy and laboured. I turned and swiped the bottle of whiskey off the counter, taking large gulps, the liquor burning as it cased all edges of my throat. After a few minutes, my body swayed, I shuffled towards my bedroom, hoping to arrive safely to my bed to slip into an unconscious state where the memories of Skye would fall away.