6.1

10:44 am

"Half the school thinks she's an untouchable icon." Quinni said as her Darren Amerie and Sera leant on a walk watching Harper storm past, "The other half thinks she's a batshit banshee." Sera added "And I am not wasting another brain cell thinking about her. I spent all weekend manifesting a beautiful new reality and I have zero shits left to give about anything." They all turned to her "Okay, Amerie, wake up. Your heart is shattered into a million, tiny, pathetic pieces." Darren said, Sera and Quinni nodded looking at her. They watched as her gaze shifted down the hallways, Malakai stood half his face covered in a black hoodie and looking ill. "Let's go. Forget about Threesome Boy." Darren grabbed hold of Amerie's arm as they all walked off

11:43 pm

Sera leant on the railing next to Amerie as Darren posed for Quinnis's camera "I'm the hottest thing this side of the bridge and he's treating me like a foot fungus. Ca$h is officially expired." Amerie and Sera looked at them, "Maybe he doesn't like boning as much as you do." Amerie stated tilting her head "Have you seen who he hangs out with? If those eshays aren't dealing drugs, they're wheeling with their dicks." Sera looked towards Darren "Not everyone functions the way you do" Quinni nodded, "And you haven't even had a conversation about what you're both looking for. Sasha and I did it when we first started dating." Amerie reached forward patting Darrens' shoulder supportively, "Aw, or I could just get shit-faced and forget he ever existed" They turned to Amerie, grinning like a Cheshire "Amerie, your mum's working the night shift?" she nodded slowly, "Yeah?" Darren then leant forward on the railing, "Listen up, cum stains! Lonely Hearts gatho at Amerie's tonight. BYO alcohol, you cheap, cheap hoes. And no Year 7s!" Amerie pulled them down gesturing to the crowd looking up "No, that was a totally fabricated lie." Sasha walked over wrapping her arm around Quinni "Oh, shit I hope not." Amerie just shook her head. "Nothing's happening" Sera turned Amerie to face her as Darren stood next to the smaller girl, "This is the first time in months anyone wants to hang out with you. Okay, this could be the biggest comeback since crop tops." Sera shook Amerie's shoulder as Darren nodded adding "You only get one shot at this." Amerie sighed knowing her friends were right Amerie turned back to Sasha and Quinni smiling brightly.