8.2

7:49 am

Sera exited Ant's car the following Monday, everything was going well for her. A loving boyfriend, great friends as well as her mum and she had barely fought the past weekend. She and Ant chatted happily making their way through the gates she first spotted Quinni and Darren, and she broke away from Ant running straight for them and hugging them tightly. They returned the hug smiling brightly at her, as the three stood talking a body appeared next to Sera. "hey you"She turned seeing Malakai with a dopey smile, Sera gave him a tight hug "Hey how are you? I've missed seeing you around" he shrugged lazily returning the hug, "yeah alright." Seraphine pulled away seeing Amerie, but she wasn't alone, she was holding hands with Harper and making their way over to the group. Ameries' eyes drifted to Malakai who smiled at her "So you're back?" she asked tilting her head at him. "Lots happened, by the looks of it" he nodded to their hands which Amerie held up kissing Harper's hand, "Yep".  Quinni looked over to where Ant, Dusty and Spider stood Can't believe they're here" after what they did." the group nodded while Sera stood quietly, Spider looked in her direction waving at her, she smiled waving back in return, going back to her friends. "They barely get community service, yet we're all probably gonna get suspended." Darren said rolling their eyes, "Well, we did wee in her recycling bin" Sera replied while giggling. "There's a lot worse waiting for her in her filing cabinet. You two are gonna be the only ones in SLTs not getting shat on for our little protest." They all laughed while Malkaia and Amerie just stared adoringly at one another "Gutted I missed out, to be honest." Sera put her arm around Malakais waist giving it a light squeeze, the bell for the first period went off as Sera dragged him to their lockers.

Seraphine waved Malakia off as she made her way to her locker, she felt a body behind her and arms resting on her waist, tilting her head back she met with familiar eyes. "Hey you" Spider smiled down at her pressing a kiss to her forehead, "Hi Angel" she turned around in his arms, looking at him. "You alright?" she questioned putting her hands on his shoulders, he just nodded leaning down and kissing her lips, she smiled into the kiss pulling him in closer. Spider pulled away smiling at her ï'll see you in class yeah?" Sera nodded watching Spider walk away with his mates. Sera grabbed her books and closed her locker, she turned to see Ca$h walking to the classroom, "Oi! Ca$h!" the boy turned smiling at Seraphine, he gave her a small hey in reply as they walked together, "I wanted to say thank you for this weekend, it meant a lot to me" he just nodded staying silent, "Hey? you alright?" she placed her hand on his shoulder stopping their movements, "Yeah nah I'm all good Angel" she nodded as they walked into SLTs, Sera sat with Ca$h feeling Darren stare at them. Ca$h didn't look up and just rested his head on his arms staring blankly ahead.

"As teachers, we are meant to teach. But we are also meant to learn. And I have learned something pretty valuable from all of you in the past week. I am a slut." the class erupted into giggles at Principal Woodsys horrible speech, yet again. "You're a slut. We're all sluts." She went around pointing to the students. "So, footage from your little protest has circulated and the press for our school has been positive for once. The Guardian writes, 'The kids are all right, Hartley High students protest the resignation of their favorite teacher.' Even have a little photo of Joan of Bark in there. So that's lovely." Seraphine looked up at her teacher raising an eyebrow "so we're not in trouble?" she asked Miss Woodsy shook her head "No. Well, yes, you're gonna have to get the cleaning bill, but your civil disobedience has captured the hearts of Australia, so well done." she gave the class a tumbs up "Okay, that's lovely, but Miss Obah hasn't agreed to come back, Miss." Darren said looking to her, "Well, I wouldn't say that, Darren." She made her way to the door as everyone's eyes followed curiously, she gestured to the door where no one stood. the class looked around confused.

"Hey, I'm back." Jojo walked through as the entire room clapped loudly, welcoming their favourite teacher back. Ant raised his hand in the air, "Wait, does this mean we have to keep doing SLTs?" "Yes, Anthony. The program was so successful that we will be doing it next term and maybe for the rest of the year. Isn't that exciting, Anthony?" With that Prinicpal Woodsy left the room letting Jojo take over. "So, we have covered a lot so far. Consent, STIs, nudes, pleasure, and communication, how to frame your teacher" Dusty, Spider and Ant avoided her and everyone else's eyes awkwardly, "That was a joke. Don't do that again. You know, I could keep punishing you all for what's happened, or we could start a new chapter. I know you might hate this class, but it's important. I really hope you'll see that one day." Jojo looked at all of them smiling fondly, "Also, you all need to look out for each other more. These might be the worst years of your lives, but they might also be the best." with that the bell rang as they all gathered their belongings to head to next class, "and I will get my lovely assistants Dusty, Spider and Ant to help pack up and prepare for the next lesson." Sera laughed as the boys glared at her, she just stuck out her tounge teasingly before hooking her arm through Ca$hs and walking off with him.

Word Count: 1038