6.2

1:53 pm

"Ok so we're coming over at 5, so we can get warmed up" Sera and Darren looked to Amerie, the pair beamed with excitement. "But it's just going to be a chill thing, right?" Amerie held Sera's chin forcing her to nod, "Yes. Chiller than a penguin's bunghole." Amerie smiled as Darren made a noise seeing Malakai approaching them. Sera grabbed hold of Darren pulling them away to let Amerie and Malakai talk.

"So, your boy toy coming tonight?" Darren linked their arm through the smaller girls grinning from ear to ear. She just stared ahead blankly, the last thing she wanted to talk about was Spider. "No idea who you're talking about" Darren just rolled their eyes stopping in front of her, "Sera, I'm not dumb I see how you look at him. I haven't said anything cause of Amerie." She tilted her head looking up to Darren "What about Amerie? what does she have to do with him?" Darren just smiled wickedly "You do like him" she stiffened her cheeks reddening, "I don't." she walked around them as Darren followed her continuing, "Then why are you jealous" The two walked outside towards a bench, Sera sat on the table, kicking her legs uncomfortable by the situation. She fidgeted with her hands looking at them, "Fine, I like Spider, like a lot." she sat on her hands to stop her picking anxiously at them "And I know he's not the best person, but. I think he wants to try to be better he just doesn't know how." Darren reached forward holding her hands delicately in hers. "Tell him, he needs the motivation and support. Maybe give him a blowie I don't know" She dropped her jaw staring at them "Darren ew no!" she shook her hand out of his blushing furiously, "a kiss then?" she sat silently not looking at them "oh. my. god. when?" Darren sat next to her on the table pressing for details "After the Slay Ball." she bit her lip smiling fondly at the memory. "Ok, I knew it!" Darren squealed, "We're gonna have a lot of work to do for tonight then" Darren got off the table taking Sera's hands as they walked to their next lesson"What why?" Sera questioned looking at Darren. They just looked at her with a deadpanned expression "To catch you some dick?" the pair laughed together walking to class.

5:54

Sera twirled in front of Amerie's mirror looking over her costume. She and Darren decided to match with a dark and light angel, she faced her friends who sat in Amerie's bed clapping like judges. "Girl you look stunning!" Darren smiled at their work and Amerie nodded. "Ooo one last touch!" Darren stood walking to her, he painted a deep red on her lips making her costume and sparkly makeup stand out even more. "There, perfection" Sera smiled looking at herself up and down "I look pretty" Amerie rolled her eyes standing from her bed and holding Sera's shoulders, "Seraphine, you look beautiful all the boys are gonna be looking at you" Sera smiled before pulling out her phone to snap a mirror selfie of the 3 of them. Once they had taken plenty of photos they headed to the kitchen to start taking shots. Sera took a few too many feeling the vodka cloud her brain, "I'm going to piss" Amerie said taking one last shot before heading to the bathroom. Darren's smile dropped as soon as Amerie turned the corner taking the bottle off Sera, "Ok girl talk" she looked to them with glazed eyes confusion written on her face, "Sera, you're gonna get drunk before he even gets here and then it'll get too messy and we don't want drama, please. It's Ameries night." Sera just nodded, putting her shot down, "Yeah you're right."

8:14 pm

"Feliz Navidad!" "Yes, feliz navidad." Ameries' house was filled with party-goers and the music thumping in all rooms. Amerie and Darren sat on the couch taking shots together as Sera sat on the floor between them, sipping her water slowly, "I am completely, utterly, spiritually, and hormonally done with Ca$h. He's an asshole." They took another shot cheering wildly, "Hey" They all turned to look at Malakai, the poor boy looked like a kicked puppy holding his twister in his casual clothes. "I didn't realize this was gonna go off." he gestured to the growing crowd of students "Oh, yeah. All these people just kind of started showing up. You didn't bring any.." Amerie motioned to his hands not holding any drinks, "No. Not drinking tonight." Amerie just nodded slowly before gesturing around her place, "Oh, okay. Um, make yourself at home or whatever." They all watched him walk away with a sad smile. "Hey I'm gonna get some more water" Sera patted Darrens' knee before standing and following after Malakai. 

Sera followed him into the kitchen grabbing an empty red cup and filling it with water, "Want cold water?" Sera approached him leaning against the counter and smiling at him "Ah, nah thanks taps fine" she nodded looking at the twister box thrown on the counter "You any good?" Malakai looked over before laughing at her "I'm pretty good, I guess" she smiled brightly before Dusty approached the pair. "What's going on, bro?" Malkai straightened his posture looking at Dusty, "I don't know, bro. You tell me. Did you bring your new mate?" Malkaia just shook his head "I don't want to start anything." Malakai tried moving away from Dusty who pushed him back looking at him "Yeah?" Amerie at that moment pushed her way through the crowd looking left and right "Darren! Darren. Where are you? You have to make me another drink." The boys looked at her watching her walk off before turning back to one another "You messed that one up, eh? But what would I know, right? I'm full of shit, huh? Enjoy your night, bro." Dusty slapped his cheek before walking off. Sera stepped forward holding onto Malakais arm, "Hey Malakai? You ok?" he just nodded looking down at her "Just try to enjoy yourself ok?" she placed a friendly kiss on his cheeks before walking off.

"Seraphine!" Ant pulled her into a hug which she gratefully returned, she looked at his skeleton makeup."Wow, dude this makeup is insane!" she grazed her finger over it not wanting to mess up the work he put in. He shrugged placing his arm around her and making their way to Spider and Dusty. Sera glared at the two not wanting to talk to either, Ant could feel the weird tension between his friends and sister, "You look great by the way Sera, doesn't she look nice Spider?" the boy in question just shrugged sculling the remainder of his beer "I need a drink" he dropped the can making his way inside. 

Sera didn't say a word, she grabbed the vodka bottle from Ant and followed after him. Before Spider had time to grab another drink he felt a small hand wrap around his wrist dragging him to the bathroom. She let go of him and closed the door behind them, locking the door, she got into the bathtub stretching her legs out. Spider leant on the counter with crossed arms looking at her "What are you doing?" Sera popped open the vodka taking a large swig from it, scowling at the taste "We. Are going to talk. Get in the tub" He shook his head but listened getting in across from her and placing her legs over his own. He put his hand out asking for the vodka which she shook her head "I got the vodka which means I get to ask a question" he rolled his eyes leaning back in the tub, placing his hands on her calf and subconsciously rubbing them sending goosebumps over her body.

"Why are you so angry at me all the time?" Sera questioned taking another sip from the bottle. Spider stared at her sighing deeply "Because you confuse me." she knitted her eyebrows looking at him "How do I confuse you?" He shook his head grabbing the bottle from her "One question yeah?" He took a large sip from the bottle looking at her "Why didn't you want to go out with me?" Sera looked at her fingers before picking at her nails shrugging "I wanted to." Spiders looked at her intensely "So why didn't you?" she pulled at the skin of her cuticles, tiny beads of blood appeared but she didn't stop. "Because you confuse me" she replied not knowing what to say. they sat in silence for what felt like hours before Sera grabbed the bottle "My turn" she took an even larger gulp of the vodka feeling the liquid burn down her throat. "why do I confuse you?" she watched Spider stiffen his eyes flickering down to her red lips then back up to her big brown eyes. "Because I like you. And you make me feel things" Seras' face burned as she stared at him, she moved her legs sitting up on her knees, she reached over the tub placing the vodka on the tile floor. She looked back to Spider who watched her every move "Why do I confuse you?" he questioned reaching forward to hold her hands delicately in his "I like you, and you make me feel things." That was all Spider needed to hear before tugging her into his lap and placing his lips on hers.

Word Count: 1621