7.1

12:11

"What do you reckon?" Ca$h approached the bench where the whole group was discussing the 'graffiti' Sera stood in between Spider and Dusty, she tightly held Spider's hand tracing patterns on it "I mean, it makes sense. Jojo's a clit banger. She's always asking Amerie to stay back after class." Spider spoke next to her shrugging his shoulders, Sera looked up at him with a scowl "Yeah, to tidy up. Not to get some pussy. Jesus Spencer" She frowned at him facing their friends again, she felt him lean down placing a soft kiss on her shoulder mumbling a sorry. "The whole thing is bullshit." Darren spoke adjusting their bag "Why do you think the person who made the accusation wants to stay anonymous?" Sasha spoke looking around "If someone's made this up, it's a messed up thing to do." Missy spoke looking over her shoulder to Harper "Yeah, but why would someone even do that?" The whole table looked at Harper who leant on a tree, "Yeah, nice one, Harps. Really outdone yourself this time." Sera elbowed his side telling him to knock it off, Dusty nodded in agreement, "Leave it, man, at least SLTs is cancelled." They all turned seeing Amerie leave the office as people started mocking moans and calling her name, "Babes" Darren reached to Amerie who just shrugged walking with her mum, and then Miss Obah exited the office with an officer holding her arm. "Miss?" Sera called to Jojo who didn't even look back. The bell rang as all the students made their way to class, Spider tugged at Sera's hand "I'll walk you to class" She looked between Spider and Harper, the blonde girl hadn't moved and just stared blankly ahead. Sera slid her hand from his hand looking at him "Nah it's okay I got to go to the bathroom first" She smiled at him as he leant down pressing his lips to hers before walking off.

Sera approached Harper who looked ahead, many thoughts were swimming through Harpers' mind but she just stared, "Harps?" Sera placed her hand gently onto her shoulder shaking her lightly. Harper just turned to her with tears in her eyes. "Oh Harper" Sera pulled the girl into a hug rubbing her back soothingly, as she let Harper cry into her chest "Do you want to talk?" Harper just shook her head clutching tightly onto the back of Sera's baggy shirt, soaking her top with with tears. Sera pulled away wiping Harpers' cheeks, "Come on, let's get you some tissues" Harper just nodded weakly, as Sera took her hand dragging her off to the bathroom.