6.4

11:47 pm

Seraphine and Darren had arrived at Quinnis, they thanked the Uber driver bidding them a safe drive to wherever they were heading. Sera held Darren's hand dragging them to the house and knocking on the front door. One of Quinnis dads Frank let her and Darren in, the pair entered her room seeing a broken quinni on her floor holding onto Anura who hopped and moved around Quinnis fingers. Seraphine sat next to Quinnis taking Anura from the ginger and placing the small green frog on Quinnis's shoulder. Darren joined the girls on the floor waiting for Quinni to talk but she never did. And they were ok with that.

Sera put up the last drawing on Quinnis wall, watching as Darren stared at the small decorated Polaroid before putting it on the wall next to the one of Darren Quinni and her. Sera sat next to quinni on her bed softly holding the smaller girl's hand in her lap. Darren kneeled behind Quinni holding onto her shoulders and placing a soft kiss on the crown of her head Quinni looked to Darrena and Sera with a sad smile before they all turned to her wall.

10:23 am

Monday had come as the group made their way into the library for a study sesh. Quinni held tightly onto Seraphine's arm making their way to the table. "Do you think I'm cursed to be orbited by moderately severe shitness for the rest of my life?" Amerie said turning to her friends Darren shrugged "Oh, um, if it's any consolation, I found this on the bus this morning." They pulled out a pre-rolled joint with a smile "Is that supposed to make me feel better?" She looked at them, then watched as Sera grabbed the joint from Darren stuffing it in her bag "Makes me feel better" they all laughed before being interrupted by Principal Woodsy calling "Amerie, come with me" Amerie looked between her friends before following Woodsy out of the room. Darren and Sera looked at each other before making their way to SLTs with Quinni behind clutching Sera's hand.

Approaching the class they saw an officer, who'd finished placing 'do not cross' tape across the room, the three shared a look watching the man walk off as they slowly approached the room. "who got murked?" Darren ducked under the tape looking around and finally, their eyes settled on incest map 2.0. They grabbed Sera's shoulder who looked at the map with a hung jaw. At that time Miss Obah entered the room with caution, Sera looked to her teacher with a worried expression before Jojo looked to the desk.

Miss Obah fucked Amerie.

Word Count: 523

A/N: HOLY SHIT! Thank you all so much for 12k reads and 300 votes! That is just amazing!! bit of a shorter chapter just to end episode 6  but I hope you enjoy a cute little Darren Quinni and Sera moment. :)