21

First,thank you all for making this book reach 1.06K!!!!Thanks y'all.

"I'm ready to meet my father"Jimin said.

"You sure babe?"Jungkook asked.

"Yeah"Jimin said.

"Okay!!we will go tomorrow"Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded his head and there was a complete silence.

"Let's go to sleep"Jungkook said breaking the silence.

They both were laying on the bed,looking at the ceiling thinking so deep.

"Jungkook?"
"Scared baby?"

Both said in unison.

Jimin kept his head on his chest.He ruffled his hair.

"Will I make a good impression atleast this time hyung?"Jimin asked.

"Wdym?good impression baby?"Jungkook asked.

"I always make a mistake and somehow get into trouble with him.I am talking about my daddy-"

"It's dad for you"Jungkook cut him off.

"Hyung,for once turn off your pervert behavior"Jimin said getting up to face him.

"Then choose your words correctly"Jungkook said pulling him again."Jimin~ahhh"Jungkook started to speak ruffling his hair."You don't have to prove you're perfect to him.You only have to prove that to yourself."Jungkook said kissing his plump lips."And don't worry,I'll be there with you tomorrow,I'll protect you at any cost.Understood?Now,sleep"Jungkook said kissing his forehead.

Jimin let out a long sigh like he has been holding it for years and closed his eyes.He loves how Jungkook ruffles his hair and kissed him.With a smile he went to his dreamland.

Dreamland can be both beautiful and worst.For jimin,every single time it's worse.Again,that dream.A secret that's meant to be held within himself.

He knew,if he goes back to sleep it would haunt him and he wouldn't be like a normal one the next day.So he decided to go downstairs.

He saw jungkook sleeping so he decided to get down without disturbing him.

Sometimes he is thankful that he is at jungkook's house to look at the scenery from inside of the house and not going upstairs.

He was too busy looking at the night scenery that he forgot to notice the person behind him.

(Scenery,Pic from pinterest)

"What are you doing at this time?"

"I ju-just I am not sleepy"Jimin said.

"Whatever!Go to the bed now"He ordered.