chapter 1 . a new ship

Azur lane . An organisation , a military organisation to fight of the strange creature none as sirens . The creature of massive destruction and fire power came to the human world . Took humanities sea and pushed them away from their rights .

The humanity saw the great darkness Infront of them . They tried to light a ray of hope into the darkness but they all failed .

Finally....after blood battles humanity finally achieved redemption . A way of out of the bloody darkness that will make a path to their salvation .

Azur lane . This was the organisation created to fight of the dangerous and the horrors of the sea that the sirens possessed.

Humanity created ship girls. Created from the strongest ships in the history of the humanity . The ships girls were biotechnologically modified human like beings with emotions , growth , age , souls . They possess a thing that is Humanities greatest invention......the mental cube or.....simply known as wisdom cube .

Embodied with the powers of the cube , with the help of ship girls or kensens , they found a ray of hope outside this dark domain .

15 years.....this war has been out for 15 years since the first great siren war was finished ..

Azur lane was consiste of different factions . 4 major factions were : eagle union ( USA ) , Royal navy ( Great Britain ) , Ironblood ( Germany ) , Sakura empire ( Japan ) .

Others factions are :

Northern preliment ( soviet union or Russia ) , serdegna empire ( Italy ) , Irish liber ( French ) , vicheay dominion ( axis french ) , dragon empiry ( china ) .

With all those....humanity seek for redemption , pray to God that they will help them in their journey to salvation .

Present time . Azur lane base , pearl harbour .

A car stopped Infront of the office building of the commander . A women with long , black hair , beautiful face and a dominating aura stepped out of the vehicle with a smile on her face ..she was wearing the naval uniform. She was the commander of the azur lane . Sarah lockhart . The greatest commander to ever serve the azur lane for 15 years .

" Finally

" Finally...home sweet home " sarah said . But a sweat run from her forehead as she could hear her brains yelling at her to not to step inside the building or she will have to deal with the immense paper works .

But she shoved her heart away using her matrix law and decided to step inside .

Stepping inside the building she was greeted with two maids . One was Belfast.

 One was Belfast