chapter 8 , Bianca...

11 years later .

When evos died , everyone became shocked .

The world was told that he died from cancer . A sick thing to tell .

But it was what the world's people accepted . They didn't actually know ....what was the real reason .

The worlds media was very very....easy to fool .

Azur lane was enjoying their peacefull time . Peace but in their hearts...sorrow . They have lost one of their own .

They have lost one of their very own and youngest ship . Evos . But this death didn't stopped azur lane from inventing any experimenting on new things .

But all of a sudden....a beam appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the Pacific oncean . The beam was shoot straight into the universe .

Even the advance satillite weren't able to detect what was this beam doing .

Humans are strange creature . Without doing nothing they decided to let this beam be .

Well they did . This beam did nothing

The azur lane had more....issues and matter on their hands . Like they have made....hybrid soldiers . Hybrid kensens . Yes there are hybrid kensens like graf zeppy , Bel , mini prinz Eugen or prinz z34

[ Note : I actually gave mini prinz Eugen a name rather than being called mini . It is kinda wired though and I don't even know the mini prinz Eugen exists in real life ]

But this type was actually more of a male type . You see after evos's death
..the poor boys body was used for experiments . Anos gave them the permission not even informing the higher ups who would disagree .

They stripped the wisdom cube from the core and made copy of them . They inserted them into humans . Thus giving them high amount of power .

First were to volunteer were the people of..well not people but admirals . One of them were anos .

Well the current admirals are the new kensens new male ships . They construct their own ships . Mordern and powerful ships . Ultimate classes . All of them .

Well they were pretty good in battle .

After evos's death some where able to come out of it and completely forgot about his existence even despite what he actually did .

At present.

It was rainy day . The rain was as the day of the evos's death .

It was like the mother nature was crying once again . Pouring her heart and tears out on the land and surface of earth .

Water fall on trees came down as a pearl of sadness . It dropped on a frogs head . It was the same frog as before . It was standing under the tree looking at something with it's dark , big , round eyes .

Nature , sometimes makes things very obvious to humans to us .

That.....it is sad . It is hurt . It is wounded deep inside their souls of unspoken beings .

Trees sometimes even makes pearls that takes once eye to a deep view . To a deep ocean of thoughts .

That's is called..... relaxing . When you relax thoughts come to your mind . Mind gets flooded by the thoughts of past , future and mostly

Sarronndings .

Same as today . Today was a day of sorrow . The azur lane declared the day when evos died as the red day . As the sorrow filled day .