03

I shut my phone off smiling

I shut my phone off smiling. It had been a couple of weeks since the post had been made about me and lando and the hate i was getting was becoming unbearable. Who know one post could make so many people hate you.

I shook off my thoughts and headed to meet my manager at a nearby cafe in paris. I had been here a few days and i loved it.

"Hey holly." i say taking a seat across from her.

"Hey madi how are you?" she smiles.

"Yeah i'm okay i guess."

"You guess?"

"I never usually let the hate get to me but it's getting really bad." i sigh.

Holly smiles and grabs my hand rubbing it.

"Madi you can't let it get to you. They are just jealous that you were with lando it will die down soon."

I nod. "Thanks hol."

"Always."

We catch up about the past few weeks and she gives me my upcoming schedule.

"I think i'm going to go the miami gp since i'm there that week for that shoot."

"Yeah that's fine are you telling marie?"

"Think i might surprise her!"

Holly smiles. "Sounds like a plan!"

After we finish our meeting i decide to take a walk through a quiet park. I knew this would help me clear my mind.

An hour later i made it to the hotel i was staying at and got ready for bed early as my concert was tomorrow so i needed as much energy as possible.

The next day
I woke up to my alarm sounding. I yawn and turned it off getting out of bed. I took a shower and got ready to head to the stadium for sound checks.

"Madi are you ready?" my sound engineer says.

I nod. "Of course!"

He smiles and leads me to the stage for sound check.

A long few hours of sound checks and it was finally time to get ready for the show.

"Ugh i've missed u!" my makeup artist, tina says hugging me.

"Aww missed u too tina."

"Makeup time!!" she says sitting me down in the makeup chair.

Once tina had finished my makeup and we had a catch up i headed over to get my hair done. I decided on having a blowout. I got ready in my outfit and grabbed my mic.

"10 minutes until showtime madi." my sound engineer said through my earpiece.

I headed to the stage platform waiting for my queue. I loved singing in paris.