16

wags💗

kiks x
girls hurry up me n mads have been waiting foreverrr

kelly x
OMWW

lily m he 🤍
literally 2 mins away!!!!

alex😚
IM HEREEEEE

Me and Kika stood with a luggage beside us waiting outside the private airport.

"My feet are gonna drop off if i stay stood here any longer!" i sighed as i shuffled my feet about.

Kika giggled beside me before two sleek, black vans pulled up. Alex, Lily m he, Lily z and kelly all hopped out grabbing their luggage.

"Okay everyone's here, except marie, heidi and pietra." kelly said as we all walked inside to the private lounge.

"Hopefully they come soon." heidi sighed as we all took a seat grabbing some champagne.

Today all of the girls/wags would be flying out to ibiza. We had been planning this trip for weeks and since the boys had some time off and were also heading on a yacht trip around europe we decided it was the perfect time.

Suitcase wheels rolling on the floor snapped me awake as we looked too the door of the lounge to see marie, pietra and heidi with smiles. Even though they were half an hour late.

"Nice for you to show up." lily m he rolled here eyes as we all laughed.

"Is this everyone?" one of the flight attendants asked scanning the group. We nodded. "Great follow me!"

She lead us towards the private jet that sat on the long runway. It was very modern and big. We all gasped taking in the details as we made our way on.

"So glad i got with an F1 driver!" heidi giggled as we found our seats together.

"Aren't we all. Well except marie, but your brothers a driver so!" alex smiled as she stumbled over her words. We all giggled. Alex can be shy at times but we all loved her like that.

Monaco to Ibiza was only a quick 3 hour flight so we mostly spent it drinking, gossiping and just catching up.

We all made our way down the planes steps the hot air hitting us immediately. "Fuck me it's hot." i said fanning my face.

"Tell me about it." kelly laughed.

A black van came to pick us all up taking us towards the villa we had rented for the trip. We would be staying her for 5 days before joining the boys on their yacht they had rented out. We would all then sail across to some more countries.

From the airport to the villa was an hour or so drive so we all sat in our phones for a while catching up on our insta feeds.

A message came through from lando.

lan❤️

lan❤️
hey love, how was the flight?

mads🤍
it was good! on the way to the villa now x

lan❤️
ahh good. i miss you 😪