10

Today was the day of the Monaco Grand Prix. Monaco was well known for lots of drama in its races so i knew it would be a chaotic day.

The photo that surfaced of me leaving landos apartment was seen everywhere.

Many people had different opinions on the situation.

Honestly the things people were saying were getting to me.

I knew i shouldn't let it get to me like this but seeing so many people say the same things like "you don't deserve him" , "Your only in it for fame" etc really hit me.

Lando has reassured me telling me that i needed to block it out.

I finished applying my lipgloss before grabbing my passes and heading off to the track.

I had luckily been staying quite close by to the track so it was only a 5 minute walk.

Earlier this week i had an email from the F1 interviewing team asking me if i would like to interview some drivers. I obviously agreed.

As i scanned my pass i headed over to grab my mic and all extra bits.

My first interview was with pierre and esteban. I wasn't as close with the two but we got on fairly well.

"So pierre and esteban how do you two feel starting in p10 and p11 today?" i asked.

"I mean we would love to be higher but can we complain?" pierre laughed.

"Yeah i agree. Hopefully we can earn us some points this weekend."

"Well i'll be cheering you on guys goodluck!" I smiled as we bid our goodbyes and they walked off.

I had a break between interviews now as the race as about to start so i headed to the mercedes garage.

"Mads hey!" marie said with a smile as i sat down beside her. "How's being an interviewer going?"

"It's surprisingly fun actually!"

"New job?" she laughed.

"Maybe!"

Our conversation as the announcement of the race starting began.

The car wasn't doing well today and lewis was slowly getting pushed further back.

However i couldn't stop searching for Landos name. He was currently p3 and Carlos was right behind him.

At the last few minutes Carlos managed to overtake Lando causing him to loose his podium.

Today's race was chaotic to say, but i was proud of my friends on the podium.

I gave lewis a hug saying how proud i was before we made our way to the podium.

I was happy for charles. All he wanted was a win in his home town and he finally got it.

Now that the race was finished it was time for media meaning i was back to interviewing.

"Danny, How are you feeling after the race?"

"I mean it's not the best i've done and i wish i could have gotten better than P12 but i tried my hardest!"

"Do you think the crash between perez, magnussen and hulkenburg helped give you that chance to get p12?"

"Yes i think their crash did help me, even though it was unfortunate for them it gave me that push to try harder."

"Well thank you danny and congrats!"

"Thanks madi!"

My last interview was with Charles.