12

lan❤️Hey love i know your coming to silverstone and my parents are begging to meet you

lan❤️
Hey love i know your coming to silverstone and my parents are begging to meet you. Is that okay with you? x

mads❤️
yes ofc it is!

mads❤️
my family are also coming because of lewis so you could meet them?

lan❤️
sounds good x

I had just finished packing for silverstone. I was flying with lando, lewis and marie.

As excited as i was too meet landos family i was still nervous. What if they didn't like me? If they didn't like me would lando break up with me?

I knew my family would adore lando. Of course jack would have the whole "big overprotective brother " chat but i'm sure lando will be okay.

I had been staying with lando for the past few weeks in Monaco.

Monaco was becoming my favourite place. Spending many months here with all the drivers made me contemplate buying an apartment here.

I had my current apartment in London yet all my friends were out here.

I have been looking around for some apartments and one did catch my eye. I went to go view it and immediately fell in love.

The real estate company have put it on hold for me until i make my decision.

Zipping up my suitcase and grabbing my carry on me and Lando headed to the airport.

As we sat in the car i decided now was the time to tell him.

"Lando."

"Yes love?"

"So i've been thinking. I have found an apartment in Monaco and was thinking of moving here. What do you think?"

A hug grin spread on his face. "Seriously?"

I nodded.

"What about your apartment in London?"

"I'm rarely ever there. I spend more time in Monaco"

"Sounds like a good plan then." he kissed my cheek with a smile.

"I'm going to tell my family when i see them. I've already got the place on hold so all i have to do is move my stuff."