04

At the airport
"Hey mum" i said smiling at the phone.

"Hey madi how are you love"

"I'm good. I'm just at the airport waiting for the jet to come so thought i'd call you for a bit."

She smiles. "Everyone's excited to see you!"

"I know i've missed you all so much!!"

"We've missed you too madi."

"I'm gonna have to go mum my planes just arrived but i'll text you once i land."

She nods. "Love you darling"

"Love you mum"

The call ended and i grabbed my luggage and headed to the plane.

"Morning Miss Beer." A young women greets me at the door.

"Good morning." I smile and take my usual seat.

It was only a short flight back home since i was in paris. I opened up my laptop and spent the next few hours finishing off my work for the week.

"5 minutes until landing." The pilot sounded on the speaker.

I took my headphones off and put away my laptop getting ready to get off. After a smooth landing i got off the plane.

"Thank you!" I said walking past the crew.

A driver was waiting to pick me up and he helped me put my luggage in the back. I got comfy ready for quite a long drive to my hometown.

 I got comfy ready for quite a long drive to my hometown

I knocked on my childhood homes door. My mum opening it with a huge smile planted on her face.

"Oh darling i've missed u!" she kissed my cheek and pulled me into a tight hug.

I laughed. "I missed you too but i can't breathe!"

"Sorry love" She pulled away and my dad came to the door.

"Madi!" He pulled me into a hug as well. "Come in then it's freezing."

I walked into the living room taking a seat. I loved the feeling being here brought me i felt like a child again.

My parents joined me in the living room sitting on the sofa opposite.

"How have you guys been?" I said leaning back into the sofa getting comfy.

"We've been great haven't we love?" My dad said putting his arm around my mum.

My parents relationship was something i dreamt of having they loved eachother deeply. You could see it in their eyes.

My mum nods smiling. "Yes, how are you though madi, How's the tour?"

"It's been good, but tiring but that's expected. I'm going to Miami in a few days for a shoot and i'm going the grand prix there as well!" I smiled.