8: In Their Arms ‪‪❤︎‬

Chapter 8 is a smut chapter, so if anyone does not like smut I would advise skipping!                Remember hearts next to the chapters that have it❤︎‬

Chapter 8 is a smut chapter, so if anyone does not like smut I would advise skipping! Remember hearts next to the chapters that have it❤︎

                       ~

The click of the door as it locks sounds throughout Cleven's room as you grab him by the hand, Egan following in tow.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? We don't have to do this, we're not forcing you until you know you're ready."

Cleven's voice had barely been above a whisper, so gentle. Even in the rising heat of the moment, they both still cared if you'd been alright.

"Of course. I want this,"

Your heart thumped in your chest, racing at the thought. The thought about this moment with the two of them before. How ready you've been but you never imagined it to be happening now. In the barracks of all places.

But you wanted this, to make them feel good.

You squeezed Cleven's hand, urging him to move backwards toward the bed. He'd gotten the message as his eyes trailed up and down your body before making his way onto the mattress. It dips as he moves his back against the pillows, his elbows leaning on top of the bed sheets as his eyes watch you like a hawk.

You'd bite your lip, feeling the swirling sense of butterflies in your stomach like you'd gotten weeks prior once again from being around the two of them alone.

You wanted to feel the taste of him, the familiar feeling of his lips against yours. A moment you hadn't had with him as much as you should've yet. He deserved it, the both of them after the way they'd made you feel for so long already. They made you feel safe, a comfortable feeling of being able to be yourself. You'd taken that for granted, blindsided by what you feared, but you wouldn't anymore.

Bringing yourself into his arms, you sink into the mattress in front of him. Closing the space as you grab his jacket's collar closer to you, cupping his cheek as you bring your hand up to hold him.

You'd noticed the way his eyes looked to you, how he took every inch of you in. The way you moved, the way your breaths had been quicker than before, the way you looked at him.

He wouldn't wait anymore as his eyes closed like he'd trusted you in a second, knowing what you'd do. You instantly melted at the feeling of his soft lips against yours. You'd feel him smile, which a quiet laugh had left your own lips after. Not being able to help it.

The minute your lips met his was another minute you pulled away thereafter, wanting the next few moments to be spent with passion.

Your eyes flicker up to his as you pull away, sinking down to your knees but looking at him as if you feared it still wouldn't be all okay. If he hadn't wanted this. He could see your thoughts starting to spiral and he reached to grasp your hand into his once more.