11: Hotel Room ❤︎‬

Chapter 11 is a smut chapter, so if anyone does not like smut I would advise skipping! Remember hearts next to the chapters that have it❤︎‬

                                           ~

"Christ."

The words of Cleven as he let out a sigh in admiration was all you could hear, the two of them staring at you eyes wide with their jaws slacked. As if they'd seen the most beautiful woman in the whole world, and in their minds they had.

The two looked speechless towards you as you stood in the room with the maroon dress fitting you perfectly, just like it had at the store earlier today. Egan's heart threw itself against his chest, among other things.

The way they looked at you, they'd been completely awestruck. Continuing in a way they've never seen you before. Cleven's eyes looked hungry, his expression swarming with different feelings and emotions he couldn't so much but hide anymore.

"If I knew you were going to hide that from us till tomorrow, I definitely wouldn't have waited this long."

Cleven's words had been quiet, his eyes darting from Bucky's back down to the way your dress hugged your body as he gulped. He couldn't stop thinking about you in that dress with you melting like putty around him, even more without it.

With no hesitation he closes the distance between the two of you, his face inches from yours as his right hand immediately finds its way to the back of your dress. You'd suck in a breath, feeling his fingers trace patterns lightly on the skin that you've been revealing before pausing at the zipper.

All you wanted him to do was take it off, for his heart to want to break out from its cage in his chest, hungrier for you. Your patience was already running thin with the way their eyes bore into you, heat rising to your face.

The soft lips of Cleven's from what you've once felt before moves forward to close the distance between the two of you, encasing you both in a kiss. It'd been gentle, yet with his left hand gripping your waist to keep you in place you knew he'd been holding back.

A whine leaves the lips of your own before you could stop it once he takes his time leaning back, eyes closed as you tensed your hands in his uniform.

"Just take off the dress-"

"Patience." The tsking sound could be heard from him as he leans in forward once again, pressing kisses to your temple. He knew what he was doing to you, knew you were losing yourself in the sensation of his touches and his arms. But he knew you wanted more, you both did.

In that moment he'd had enough, lifting you up in one clean swoop. Giving you no time to brace yourself as you wrapped your legs around his waist so you wouldn't fall. He wouldn't let you, anyway.