What happened on that mission

Help me

Third Person:

Forgive my abruptness, Lord Sakonji Urokodaki. I'm sending a girl your way who wants to become a Demon Slayer swordswoman. She was fearless enough to attack me unarmed. Her family was slaughtered by a demon, and the surviving older brother has become one, but I have determined that he will not attack humans. I can sense something different about these two. Like yourself, the girl has really good instincts. Perhaps, she'll find a way to break through and become your heir apparent. I'm asking you to train her. I realize that this is a self-serving request, but please forgive me. I hope that you will take good care of yourself in your endeavors. Yours truly... Giyuu Tomioka.

Sakonji: Around new years, Giyuu sent Nezuko and her brother to me, stating that he believes that he will never eat a human, and Nezuko could become my heir.

Tanjiro: So that's what he's been hiding...

Sakonji: Her brother Takeo has been asleep ever since they've arrived, and he hasn't woken up. In the meantime, I've been training Nezuko.

Tanjiro: You and Giyuu do realize that what you're doing is gonna get you into trouble, right?

Sakonji: We know that. It's against the Corps rules to defend a demon. They would never let a swordsman travel with one. And if Takeo does ever hurt a demon, we will be responsible for letting him go. Thats why if that were to ever happen, Giyuu, Nezuko, and I will punish ourselves by committing seppeku.

Tanjiro gasps.

That's why Giyuu didn't want me to know.

Tanjiro: ...Would I have to commit to?

Sakonji: If you agree to not kill him, then most likely.

Tanjiro glanced around the room and sighed.

It was almost midnight. Tanjiro had made it home now.

If Giyuu's here he's probably asleep. I should confront him tomorrow.

Tanjiro sighed and went up to his own room.

Chapter ten...