Ch.3

3rd Pov

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. The Screaming Gophers kicked butt in the Awake-A-Thon, When Gwen made Y/n dream sweet dreams, and the Killer Bass took their second loss in a row...harsh. Heather orchestrated the first Total Drama Island Alliance by convincing Lindsay and Beth to join forces with her, then pocketed Eva's mp3 player and sat back to watch the fireworks. Nicely played, Heather, Nicely played. Even though Eva could've pretty much kicked anyone's butt here, in the end, it was her temper that got her kicked off. Too bad Y/n couldn't have tried a little harder to help her. Anyway, she became the second camper to rock the boat of losers. Who will break the rules of their new Alliance? Will Gwen be able to stay awake until the end of the episode? And who will take the next humiliating walk down the Dock Of Shame? Stay tuned for the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet on Total Drama Island.

Main Lodge

We see most of the campers in the Main lodge either eating or sleeping.

Chris: Diana. You look like crap, dude.

Diana: Stuff it.

Courtney: Harold snored all night.

Chris: Wow, four nights with no sleep. How much are you hurting, dude?

Diana: Want to find out?!

Chris: No, no, it's cool. it's cool.

Front door opens

Everyone gasped to see Harold with a drawn mustache on his face. Harold walks with a little spunk in his step.

Everyone started laughing at the poor teen.

Harold: Okay, what?

Geoff: Someone messed with your face, dude.

Harold picks up a spoon and looks at himself.

Harold: Hey, sweet stache.

Chris: He--Hey, everyone, it's Gwen!

A tired Gwen walks in and the Gophers started cheering.

Gwen: I'm so tired. I can't feel my face.

Her head slams face first in the table.

Chris: Hey Y/n, Huh would you look at that, you came second after Gwen.

Y/n: *Tired* Funny. Hey wait a minute, didn't you come second in the Celebrity dance show?

The tired teen keeps walking and goes to his table to sit down.

Chris: Ouch.

Heather: Hey, Fish-heads, way to kick out one of your strongest players. Why don't you just give up now?

Heather moves out the way for oatmeal to hit Gwen's face. The camera turns back to reveal it was Courtney who threw it.

Heather: Missed me.

Chris: Okay, campers, listen up. Your next challenge begins in 10 minutes, and be prepared to bring it.

...

Dodge Ball Court

Everyone is inside the dodge ball court. Y/n and Diana walk in looking really tired. Y/n went over and sat on the bench and Diana throws herself on the bench.

Diana: Wake me up, and it'll be the last thing you do.

Y/n: Same here.

The two went to sleep.

Courtney: *To Harold* This is all your fault, you know? You and your snoring face.

Harold: It's called a medical condition. Gosh!